Introduction for my kapamilya (sp?) and my immigration story

GeovicDAzn

Newbie Gamer
Dec 12, 2017
Kumusta!
My name is Geovic, and I am a growing Twitch streamer located in the states! I mainly stream on PS4 (which I recently purchased a few months ago) on games such as Call of Duty, Destiny 2, Kingdom Hearts, Bloodborne, and Fortnite. My PSN name is GeovicDAzn which is the same as my Twitch channel. I need to fill up my friends list since I am still new to the PS4 scene lol. I fluently understand Bisaya but cannot speak it. I definitely do not understand Tagalog though so sorry in advance.

Here is my immigration story,
I was born in Cebu, Philippines (Balamban Province) in 1994. I moved to the states when I was one. My parents felt the need to move since it's the land of opportunity and there's less corruption (LOL). We first moved to ghetto in Alabama and then after my sister was born (she also has a Twitch Chrissyl_8D), we moved to Georgia. While at Georgia, my dad tried over and over to get his work visa (he failed the TOEFL 11 times because English ain't easy bruh). He finally passed and in 2011, we became naturalized citizens. Yay America.

My education and hobbies
I recently graduated from Mercer University in 2016 with a B.S. in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology with a minor in Photography. As from my minor, you can probably tell I love to create. I also play a bunch of instruments I learned over the years as well as guitar and singing; my sister is much better at singing than I am (she has a YouTube video with almost a million views on it). I try to play basketball but I'm 5'7 so all I do is shoot threes lol. I found out I really love Twitch streaming and I hope to continue it. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I have a clothing brand as well!

Link dropping
Twitch: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/geovicdazn/
Clothing brand: www.DVPPER.com