Introduction

Discussion in 'Newcomers Introduction' started by Peighn, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Peighn

Peighn
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:2

Greetings fellow gamers! I'm a lurker in this site and I'm looking for people to play games with. I've been playing a lot of RPG since I had my first video game console. I used to be an MMORPG player but I don't have time to play those anymore. I'm a PC gamer, I'm playing DOTA 2, Counter Strike: GO, Warframe, Paladins and Rocket League. Add me up on Steam, GOG Galaxy, Uplay and Origin so that we can play together. IGN: Peighn

2. xero

xero
    Paradox Personified
    Topics:673
    Team: OVD

Hello and welcome to the community

3. Syndicate

Syndicate
    Hardcore Gamer
    Topics:123

Welcome, looking forward to your community contributions

4. dutete

dutete
    Hardcore Gamer
    Topics:115

hello po bago din lang

5. AndroidMan

AndroidMan
    Casual Gamer
    Topics:25

Sup Guys. I am currently focusing mostly on Private Servers for Clash of Clans & Boom Beach. I am 29, and have been gaming on PC, Console, & Tablet For over 10 years. Look forward to meeting you all.

6. Jemboy

Jemboy
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:1

Hi players, i am new.. Im 26 yrs old male all the way from the philippines, queen city of the south cebu and i hope you could help me fix my problem in ML ,i cant play bec. Of this sh!t,when i start the game and after picking a hero
    it is said fail to load and restart the game but i restarted it several times and i reinstalled it once but i played few games and then its back again..and the background of my ML is black please i need some help..thanks guys

• Similar Newcomers Introduction Topics

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Accept Learn More...
      Dismiss Notice