Introductions and all that

ZeroBlancNada

Newbie Gamer
Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
Hi. My name is ZeroBlancNada, but otherwise known as Daren in real life.

Ako po ay nangangarap na maging isang YouTuber. The struggle is real. And I'm making so little progress, kase napasubo ako sa international circuit chuchu. In other words, tinatry ko parin hanggang ngayon xD

Admittably, I'm not one of the best YouTubers who are starting out, nor am I one of the best gamers out there, since nakita yung yung mga verified gamers dito na puro Twitch streamers, and I recognize a few of them, and it astonishes me that there are so much more of us that carries the flag on our backs as we enter the digital battlefield called the gaming universe (I may have made that up). But I wanted to expand my horizons and explore what this community has to offer. I wanted to grow, not only as a YouTuber, but as a person.

And what better way, than to grow and develop with fellow countrymen who also shares the same desires, passion and dreams as I do. So if there are any other YouTubers out there who are trying their best, just know na di kayo nagiisa. Sabihan nyo lang ako, willing ako mag collab para magkaroon tayo ng developed community and hopefully, something bigger/greater :D

Anyways, I hope to learn and survive with you all in this game we call life. #deep

BTW. PC gamer po ako :3 ranging from FPS games to Survival to RPG. Basically, Call of Duty to Minecraft to Darksiders 2. mga ganun xD

PS Pasensya na po sa English. Wala po akong tulog eh.

Ipopost ko sana yung link ng YouTube channel ko dito, pero di ko itinuloy xD Just incase na bawal pala. And I used to stream. I did like 12 hour livestreams twice, pero di kinaya ng internet namin yung workload ng stream kaya ang pangit nung stream quality. HAHA