Just another Pinoy Gamer Streamer - Introduction

Chizz902

Newbie Gamer
Jun 2, 2018
What is up? Ketchup? Magandang umaga, tanghali, at gabi sainyong lahat! Chizmeister po nagllingkod at nagpapakilala.

First off, I'd just like to say Thank you sa mga nagestablish nang forums/community na to. I've been scouring the internet for days looking for a good group/community to join. So much opportunities to interact, can't wait to be a regular here so hoping for your warm welcomes.

A little about me. A Filipino gamer now living in New Zealand. Gaming has been a big part of who I am and always had been my hobby for decades. Starting to build a channel and a community of similar minded people, able to share what they love to do and have fun together. (Enough of the toxicity and more of positivity and fun!)

What games do I play? What are your preferred platforms? I'm a variety streamer for consoles (PS4 & Nintendo Switch). Been playing all sorts of games, anything that caught my attention really... I have been playing a lot of Monster Hunter World recently. (Hunting Horn Main)

Hope you share the love and support to a new member and always looking forward to meeting you all. Thank you again for letting me be part of this community.

TWITCH - Chizz902
YOUTUBE - Chizmeister

PSN: chiz902
Nintendo Switch: SW-0234-8139-5324​