Kennyhuehue

Newbie Gamer
Mar 12, 2024
Visit site
Full Name
Ken Henry
Title - Valorant PH

Facebook Group: Valorant PH

ex. Ken Eusebio (Facebook) Got blocked on the group?

Appeals or Description

• https://www.facebook.com/Keninam0/
  • I just saw I was unable to post or search the group anymore and wondering was I banned no notification received as well I think I was blocked
  • The recent activity i did was like tagging @pinoygamer to issue on the group where members are unable to posts or keeps getting blocked and weeks after I think I can't search for the group anymore
  • Would like to get a 2nd chance of being unbanned because I think I've never violated rules for being a long time member and top contributor for the group as well if what I did was a violation I would like to ask for a sincere apology

Kennyhuehue

Newbie Gamer
Mar 12, 2024
Visit site
Full Name
Ken Henry
Title - Valorant PH

Facebook Group: Valorant PH

ex. Ken Eusebio (Facebook) Got blocked on the group?

Appeals or Description
  • https://www.facebook.com/Keninam0/
  • I just saw I was unable to post or search the group anymore and wondering was I banned no notification received as well I think I was blocked
  • The recent activity i did was like tagging @pinoygamer to issue on the group where members are unable to posts or keeps getting blocked and weeks after I think I can't search for the group anymore
  • Would like to get a 2nd chance of being unbanned because I think I've never violated rules for being a long time member and top contributor for the group as well if what I did was a violation I would like to ask for a sincere apology

For Full Context: I have no idea anymore on the post I commented since and I am unable to find the post all I remembered is I tagged PinoyGamer on the post"

admin

Administrator
Staff
Mar 4, 2015
Philippines
pinoygamer.ph
If you bother reading you will notice we have unbanned users (except you), but it seems like you are disingenuous from the beginning.

All further appeals and remarks will be ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.