Laptop for gaming | cheapest in the Philippines and can play Genshin Impact PC 

Pietrau

Newbie Gamer
Sep 1, 2021
Visit site
Hello everyone!

I was searching for a forum that can advice me on what gaming laptop should i buy to be able to play games that is not too much expensive but still reliable.

The games I am planning to play on it is Bloodstained ritual of the night and Genshin Impact.

According to Genshin Impact site, here is its Minimum system requirements:

PC
Recommended configuration
Operating system: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, or Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i7 equivalent or higher
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB and higher
DirectX version: 11
Storage: Please reserve 30 GB of space

>>>Minimum configuration<<<
Operating system: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 1030 and higher
DirectX version: 11
Storage: Please reserve 30 GB of space

Having said this. Can anybody suggest a good and i hope the cheapest laptop that can at least play the Minimum requirements of the game?

As of the moment, the Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3i is the only thing i saw. I am keeping the price at least below 60k OR if ever there is a cheaper one, i would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you and hope to hear from someone soon!

Happy gaming! :)

Leinad88

Newbie Gamer
Sep 9, 2021
Visit site
Full Name
Daniel FUNG Lim Fung Hsing
Acer Helios 300 isn't bad and still within your price range depending on the model you want. The best gaming laptop prices to me are via the SM Malls Online app, it is mostly the Cyberzone sellers in SM Malls that are selling in the app with pretty great discounts. I compared to other platforms like Lazada and SM Malls Online is much cheaper, hope it helps. Stay safe

baap00re00baap

Newbie Gamer
Sep 11, 2021
Visit site
Full Name
baapre
Acer Helios 300 isn't bad and still within your price range depending on the model you want. The best gaming laptop prices to me are via the SM Malls Online app, it is mostly the Cyberzone sellers in SM Malls that are selling in the app with pretty great discounts. I compared to other platforms like Lazada and SM Malls Online is much cheaper, hope it helps. Stay safe
Agreed! Acer Helios 300 isn't bad and still within your price range depending on the model you want