Life After Tips

Pelipada

Newbie Gamer
May 10, 2019
Visit site
LifeAfter Tips for Everyone!

REMOULD/RENOVATE MANOR:
Once mareach mo na ang Level 3 manor maeenable na ang feature na ito, para mapagana punta ka sa controler/manor box at hanapin ang "Nurse" option. Every remould/renovate last for approximately 5hrs+.

-Ito yung sagot dun sa mga nagtatanong na bakit di na daw nila mamove yung ganito(object) ng manor nila. Dahil may cooldown po oras po na maubos yung 5hrs+ na remould time, need mo po mag wait ng reset time tulad ng nasa photo sa baba. And may bayad po ito na new dollar bill 3k para sa bawat activation.

FOOD COOKING MASTERY:
Kung makikita nyo po sa picture sa baba, may 4 levels of mastery sa bawat recipe. Example yang Jam recipe, which is basic recipe. May benefits bawat level of mastery na maaachieve mo, additional attributes at less cook time mainly.

MANOR DEFENSE: Maglaan ng oras sa pagpapalakas ng base mo. Dahil mag reward sa bawat successful defense. Skill point at Dollar bill ang katumbas na reward

PS: May damage sa attacker yung bawat atake nila sa base mo, so the more complicated ang base mo the more likely na madededo sila sa loob

Hint: More Doors+Unending number of walls= Parang ito na yung chicken dinner mo

Montilla

Newbie Gamer
May 12, 2019
Visit site
3 days ago Finished the Mouth swamp Exploration map.

The Last exploration chest was in the middle of these Justin Biebers' camp area. You need to kill them to get the last one, as mentioned in the map's Today's Tip-off.

1 melee and 2 dual-wielding uzi believers.

Position in 1 spot and look for a place where the melee 1 can't reach you while the aggro is being held constant, but don't go far away, it will reset his hp by showing a green rotation refresh button, nullifying your efforts and wasting the durability of your guns.

For gunners, hit one enemy only, and position yourself behind a cliff (you will see one if you know how to look around) only showing yor head so that the enemy can see you too. What happeed in my experience, he just saw me shooting at him while hiding in a low cliff, not moving, just looking, until i depleted its HP. Same goes to the other one. NOTE: DON'T EXPOSE ALL OF YOUR BODY, HE WILL SHOOT YOU.

Currently, can't login because, no Water, Electricity = no Fiber Internet.
Globe data is also useless. Just for Facebook use only. Can't even login properly.

Need to finish the maps

Mount Snow (8/10)
CharlesTown (7/8)*
I found the last exploration chest, at the top of the Train container inside the Imperial Base (Combat Level 40 Required), but you need to deal the Annoying Mercenaries left and right, snipers at your back, and a Helicopter spewing missles above the air.

Thoughts?

Montilla

Newbie Gamer
May 12, 2019
Visit site
Mouthswamp Exploration Chest

1. Papakita ko lang sa Video na to kung saan ko nakuha ang chest related sa Tip Off na Box Valley.

2. Notice also the spots where I am tapping because in the Video, I am indicating by tapping several times in one spot where I claimed the chest.

3. Diskartehan nyo na lang kung paano nyo i kill mga miyembro ng Kulto ni Justin Bieber. Sa pinakita kong video, nakita nyo naman halos wala akong bala at ammo box na consume dahil kakatapos ko lang nag Stronghold bago ko i record tong video.