- Sep 18, 2014
LoL Patch 8.8 - For our League of Legends news here are the nerfs and buffs for the Patch 8.8. Let's start champions and items that are getting Nerfed.
- Irelia’s Vanguard Edge Projectile damage is lowered by 25/50/75 while the Wall damage lowered by 50/75/100 at each rank.
- Azir’s Arise! Damage to non-primary targets is lowered at early levels to 25/50/75/100 percent
- Braum’s Armor growth lowered slightly by 0.5 while the Stand Behind Me Resistances is lowered by 7.5/6/4.5/3/1.5 at each rank.
- Galio’s Hero's Entrance Cooldown increased by 20/30/40 seconds at each rank.
- Janna’s Base movement speed lowered by five while the Zephyr Base damage is lowered by five at all ranks.
- Kai’Sa Base health regeneration lowered by one, Health regeneration growth lowered by 0.2 and the Icathian Rain Bonus AD scaling is lowered by five percent, six-missile scaling lowered by 12.5 percent, and 12-missile scaling lowered by 21.5 percent.
- Ryze’s Spell Flux Mana cost increased by 20/15/10/5/0 at each rank.
- Sion’s Decimating Smash base damage, total AD scaling, and max-charge AD scaling lowered at early levels.
- Devour Tahm Kench no longer gains movement speed when moving toward an enemy champion while an ally is in his belly while the Thick Skin Percentage of Grey Health recovered is lowered by 10 percent at all ranks.
- Taliyah’s Base health lowered by 30 while the Threaded Volley Cooldown is raised by 2/1.5/1/0.5/0 seconds at each rank.
- Xayah’s Base health regeneration lowered by one while the Clean Cuts Pass-through damage is lowered to 30/40/50 percent at levels one, seven, and 13 from a flat 50 percent at all levels.
- and finally, the Archangel's Staff Mana to AP conversion lowered from three to one percent, which is the same as it is on Seraph's Embrace.
- Graves Health growth raised by eight while the Collateral Damage Cooldown is lowered by 10/15/20 seconds at each rank.
- Lissandra Ice Shard Mana cost is lowered by 10 at all ranks while the Frozen Tomb Cooldown is lowered by 10/5/0 seconds at each rank.
- Nautilus Base mana raised by 66, Base AD raised by 3.46.
- Lethal Tempo Rune attack speed is being raised from 30 to percent depending on level to 40-110 percent and the Dredge Line Cooldown is lowered by 4/3/2/1/0 seconds at each rank
- Sweeping Lens Trinket which is now removed which now starts in the game as the Oracle Alteration