Magic Chess Patch Notes 1.4.64

updates

Regular Gamer
Writer
Jul 7, 2019
294
20
18
Magic Chess - Patch Notes 1.4.64 [Advanced Server] 03/27/20



Rule Adjustments

1. Number of 1-gold Heroes reduced from 30 to 27
2. Number of 4-gold Heroes reduced from 15 to 13
3. Number of 5-gold Heroes reduced from 10 to 9
4. Hero Cost Composition adjustment for Little Commander at certain level
  • at level 3: Probability of 1-gold Heroes showing adjusted from 60% to 70%. Probability of 3-gold Heroes showing adjusted from 10% to 0%.
  • at level 4: Probability of 1-gold Heroes showing adjusted from 50% to 55%. Probability of 2-gold Heroes showing adjusted from 30% to 35%. Probability of 3-gold Heroes showing adjusted from 20% to 10%.
  • at level 5: Probability of 1-gold Heroes showing adjusted from 35% to 40%. Probability of 3-gold Heroes showing adjusted born 25% to 20%.
  • at level 6: Probability of 1-gold Heroes showing adjusted from 25% to 30%. Probability of 2-gold Heroes showing adjusted from 33% to 30%. Probability of 5-gold Heroes showing adjusted from 2% to 0%.
  • at level 7: Probability of 3-gold Heroes showing adjusted from 31% to 30%. Probability of 5-gold Heroes showing adjusted from 4% to 5%.
  • at level 8: Probability of 1-gold Heroes showing adjusted from 12% to 15%. Probability of 3-gold Heroes showing adjusted born 35% to 32%.
  • at level 9: Probability of 4-gold Heroes showing adjusted from 28% to 25%. Probability of 5-gold Heroes showing adjusted from 10% to 13%.

Synergy Adjustments
  1. Wrestler: Damage of 3 Wrestlers increased from 250 to 300.
  2. Western Desert: Mana Gain upon successful dodge increased from 3 to 4.
  3. Cyborg: The HP bonus for all heroes from 4 Cyborgs increased from 1000 to 1500.
  4. Empire: Mana Reduction of 6 Empires decreased from 24 to 22.
  5. Summoner: Creep HP of 2 summoners increased from 6000 to 7600. Amount of Creep from 4 summoners reduced from 2 to 1, one with powerful skill: Spinning Strike - after 5 successful attacks, an AOE will be unleashed on surrounding enemies.

Heroes

Thamuz
Mana Cost reduced from 125 to 100

Carmilla
Stun Duration increased from 2.5/4/6s to 3/5/8s. Base HP increased by 335

Saber
Airborne Duration increased from 1.2s to 1.5s

Other
Melee Heroes (assassins excluded) get to move 0.1s before Ranged Heroes can do so.

System

History page: You can now check rank change of each match; You can check history of custom matches.


- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
 

Similar threads


Reply