Rocket League's new update is coming out today announced by Psyonix, adding a new Steam workshop, a new free arena, and new features regarding the color blind mode. You can add another car to your roster with the update, as the $2 Vulcan arrives as paid DLC. The arena and the car are inspired by Psyonix's mobile game, Arc Squadron. Called Starbase Arc, the update is scheduled to arrive today, December 7, at 2 PM PT / 5 PM ET. It'll be available on all platforms: PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
In terms of new features, Rocket League's Starbase Arc update adds the previously discussed Custom Training mode along with everything else listed below via Psyonix:
- Steam Workshop Support: Allows Unreal Engine 3 UDK users to create custom levels for the game via a Steam Workshop Uploader Tool.
- Arena Preference Selector: Highly requested feature allows players to "Like" or "Dislike" Arenas in the game to increase or decrease odds of playing on them again in online matches.
- "Champion Series IV" Crate: The popular Champion Series continues with all-new exclusive garage items to help support Psyonix esports initiatives. Potentially unlock a new Import Battle-Car, animated Decals, Exotic Wheels, Black Market surprises, and more.
- Two Variant Arenas: "Wasteland (Night)" and "Utopia Coliseum (Snowy)" dropping into Exhibition and Private matches plus all ranked playlists.
- Redesigned SARPBC Vehicles: Free visual redesigns for the veteran Battle-Cars "X-Devil" and "Gizmo"
- New Colorblind Mode: New "Color Blind Mode" is available in the "Options" menu, adding high-contrast orange and blue shades along with high contrast nameplates.
source via gamespot