Meet Nica aka Jerathiel from Elite Dekaron

Discussion in 'Player One - Top Player Picks' started by Player Picks, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Player Picks

Player Picks Casual Gamer

Topics:
    Tell us a little bit about yourself.
    I'm an online gamer (ofcourse, that is given) I write articles/fanfictions When I get into gaming, I tend to lose my control. Sometimes.

[​IMG]

Address: hogwarts hogwarts hogwarts
    School Tarlac State University
    Gaming Name or ID : Elite Dekaron
    IGN: Jerathiel
    Twitter @taemcontrol
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/shelovestaemin
    Steam I don't play dota:))

Are you studying/working?
    Studying

What games do you play?
    I currently play, Elite Dekaron. Because I just stay at home and my parents wont allow me to play outside. Hence, Elite Dekaron's my only choice of game.

How long have been into gaming?
    Let's see.. Elementary since I was 9 years old, now I'm 19. Oh! It's been a decade for me! Haha.

[​IMG]

Can you tell us about Dekaron?
    Elite Dekaron is a private server. You see, Elite Dekaron is like a branch of the other Dekarons out there. Starting from Dekaron Sea, Dekaron Rising,Creed Dekaron, and Dreams Dekaron

How will you encourage gamers to play Dekaron?
    Frankly, I would NOT encourage them to play Elite Dekaron because the server is crappy now and the game masters are not active. There are hackers everywhere, and with that BUGS. Eww. bugs. If I have to encourage them well, I'd say that the game is better than the other games that I played.

[​IMG]

The xp is 2000x (I think) which means you'll level up faster and there are alot of cool skills and costumes. Elite Dekaron is a great game, but we need new game masters it's been years since ACTION7 (2010) up until now, there's no update with the costumes and new characters. Dekaron Rising got updated and got new cool maps, characters, and costumes. But what to like in Elite is it is easy to get dils and sets. ~~ About being strong, will be pretty hard.

Are You in a Clan/Guild/Group right now? if yes whats your message to them
    I don't have a Guild right now~ but I'm highly close to GearHang's Guild Leader so..

Dear GearHang members,
    Don't make me angry. I'll be there in the guild soon, and guess what? I'll be a sub guild leader which means I have the power to kick you guys. I will tear the members, one by one. If someone in the guild has no attitude, Say bye bye. :D

Aside from playing what your other hobbies?
    Other hobbies~ well, writing stories. Reading, watching movies, listening to music, SLEEPING, EATING, and editing stuffs.

A message to all PinoyGamers from Nica
    To all pinoygamers,
    well~ Kawaii! Hahaha, have a nice day y'all.~ Take care of your eyes. @@ duhh, it's important. And your hands too! Duhhh~ You wont be able to play games if you used those too much~! Have a splashy splash summer!

[​IMG]

Thank you to Nica aka Jerathiel for participating on our Player One segment and for lending her time with us. So what do you think Pinoy Gamers? how did she fare to our questions post your replies below ask your own question who knows @BunnyBoinks might drop and reply!

Follow her now on:
    Register or to view Spoiler content!
    Register or to view Spoiler content!

(image source: from her facebook account)

This wraps it up for our Player One Segment! Know any gamer? Pro or Casual? as long as they are playing games! message us on our FB page https://www.facebook.com/pinoygamerph/ and you might be the next Player One!

#1 Player Picks, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
  2. DotaPH

DotaPH Elite Gamer

Topics:
    wow hello!

3. Destiny

Destiny Hardcore Gamer

Topics:
  4. krak3nz

krak3nz Elite Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    PinoyGamerPH
    Yep siya nga :D

5. BunnyBoinks

BunnyBoinks Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG YUNG PIC

6. BunnyBoinks

BunnyBoinks Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Hello!~^^

7. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Topics:
    Sorry we weren't able to get more photos,.

Similar Player One - Top Player Picks Topics