Mobile Legends Alucard Best Item for Fast Farming 12 KILL Plus MANIAC! Auto WIN!

Discussion in 'Mobile Legends' started by Free Player Production, Dec 15, 2017.

iOS Android
  1. Free Player Production

Free Player Production Hardcore Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    FromDowntown
    Mobile Legends Alucard Best Item for Fast Farming 12 KILL Plus MANIAC! Auto WIN!

As requested by one of my subscriber to make an alucard one, I decided to make this video for him. I found the badass alucard that was very effective in farming, so you can look at the gold difference that was so huge. Focus in the item and build that help alucard fast in farming so he can be the one that is very powerful in Mobile Legends.

Please do share this video if you like and enjoy to all Mobile Legends players!

Mobile Legends | WORLD BEST PLAYER SERIES

Player: De' Nazario O MLC
    Character: Layla

Hi Guys! I'm trying to make a video of the WORLD BEST PLAYER game because we can learn a lot from them! It's a good idea to improve our play in Mobile Legends. We can get the item build suggestion, the skill used and the most important thing is the playstyle. Enjoy!

If you enjoyed this video or you have some feedback for me to make a better one, please drop a comment below and don't forget to like this video! I will appreciate that!

Make sure you subscribe my channel for another video:
    https://goo.gl/XYXb3s

Follow my instagram:
    https://instagram.com/freeplayer.production/

My previous video:

2. Ramilo ochea

Ramilo ochea Regular Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    Gghop

Similar Mobile Legends Topics