Mobile Legends | How to Easily Win Ranked Match With This SECRET BUILD ft. Yun Zhao Android 

Free Player Production

Hardcore Gamer
Jan 14, 2017
Full Name
FromDowntown
Mobile Legends | How to Easily Win Ranked Match With This SECRET BUILD ft. Yun Zhao

This is my second video in my youtube channel. This video is a continuation of the previous video so make sure you watch the previous first.

My previous video:
In this video, I will show you what is the proper build for Yun Zhao and the setting to win the match. And also to be remembered that MOBA is always about the objective, so this video is all about P.T.F.O (Play The Fucking Objective) which you can find in this video. As the result, I can finish in just 8.32 minute.
Hope you enjoy!

Mobile Legends | How to Easily Win Ranked Match With This SECRET BUILD ft. Yun Zhao:

Last edited by a moderator:

Arr-xavier S. Tuttuh

Newbie Gamer
Jan 13, 2017
Full Name
None
Mobile Legends | How to Easily Win Ranked Match With This SECRET BUILD ft. Yun Zhao

This is my second video in my youtube channel. This video is a continuation of the previous video so make sure you watch the previous first.

My previous video:
In this video, I will show you what is the proper build for Yun Zhao and the setting to win the match. And also to be remembered that MOBA is always about the objective, so this video is all about P.T.F.O (Play The Fucking Objective) which you can find in this video. As the result, I can finish in just 8.32 minute.
Hope you enjoy!

Mobile Legends | How to Easily Win Ranked Match With This SECRET BUILD ft. Yun Zhao:

Wowww... love it!
Thanks Master;)