Mobile Legends Patch Review on Necklace of Durance

Necklace of Durance is balanced and now works against skill and magic lifesteals.

What are the specific adjustments to Necklace of Durance?



a. Issue fixed. Now works on all forms of Health Regeneration Effects. Physical Lifesteal, Magical Lifesteal, Spell Vamp, and HP Regens.

b. Crafting formula adjusted to: Mystic Container + Mystery Codex + Book of Sages. Total cost decreased by 100. Craft cost adjusted accordingly.

c. Magic Power reduced from 65 to 60. Cooldown Reduction reduced from 10% to 5%.​

Previous Stats of Necklace of Durance

Necklace of Durance $2110
  • +65 Magic Power
  • +10% CD Reduction
  • +10% Magic Lifesteal
Unique Passive - Life Drain: Skills that deals damage to the target reduces the enemy's HP regen effect by 50% for 3 seconds.
  • Build Path: Mystery Codex + Book of Sages + Magic Wand
  • Selling Price: 1266

New Stats

Necklace of Durance $2010
  • +60 Magic Power
  • +5% CD Reduction
  • +10% Magic Lifesteal
Unique Passive - Life Drain: Skills that deals damage to the target reduces the enemy's HP regen effect by 50% for 3 seconds.
  • Build Path: Mystery Codex + Book of Sages + Mystic Container
  • Selling Price: 1206



Analysis
  • Previously, the passive only works against HP Regen and Physical Lifesteals. Now it works on Skill and Magic Lifesteals.
  • Since the magic power is decreased and it gives magic lifesteal stat too, the Magic Wand tier 2 item is changed into Mystic Container.
  • The cooldown reduction is also decreased. The reason is that Mage and Support Emblems give 5% CDR already at max level, considering no talent points is added to CDR stat. Also, this item already offers a lot and seems overpowered. This item is designed to be a situational item not an auto-buy item.

Before, this can be ideally built in every situation as a magic lifesteal item even if the passive will only offer a minimal benefit. The cooldown reduction is also very helpful. The magic power stat also makes it not compensate any magic damage output potential. That is why the adjustments are well-studied and reasonable.

Application

Want to have a 40% CDR stat?

With the 5% CDR from either Mage or Support Emblem without giving any talent points to CDR, you only need 2 CDR items since Necklace of Durance gives 5% CDR and the purple buff gives another 10% CDR. Though as a support, you will really need 3 CDR items since ideally, you won't be getting the purple buff. Enchanted Talisman is an option too since it gives 20% CDR which makes item building a lot easier though some potential stats will be lost. Fleeting Time though requires you to put Talent points to CDR on your emblem unless you are fine with 35% CDR.

Here is also an example of a Lylia Build with Necklace of Durance



Necklace of Durance can still be a permanent item in your build set even though it looks like situational. Given now that it now affects all kinds of regenerations and lifesteals, this has become a must item to know and learn when to use it.

Have you find this article helpful? If you did, please help us share this to others. Stay tuned for more informative contents
 

Similar threads


Reply