Mobile Legends Rivals Event

olmedo

Newbie Gamer
May 12, 2019
The 3rd Twilight Orb has reemerged...The Battle between Magic and Technology is on the verge of crisis... Join in Rivals, fight for your faction and complete Lunox's Quest. Many rewards including Exclusive Avatar Borders, Double BPs&EXP await!

Fight for your Faction will start on June 18th to July 6th!
  • Choose a side to get exclusive avatar border and free emotes
  • Complete Lunox quests to get awesome rewards
  • Unlock free skins
  • double xp
  • double bps
  • limited offers
  • 6 Daily chance to spin, first 2 are free then you need 30 diamonds

PK Event starts on June 26th

Event Introduction

Last edited:

Zethro

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018

Choose your side! Get awesome rewards!

Available nowin the Zodiac Summon!

Zethro

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
he forces of Magic and Technology are fighting each other. Which side do you fight for? Magic? Or Technology? The strength of the Alliance depends on everyone. Represent your Alliance and show your rank!

Post screenshots with your ranks in the comments section. Also, state your chosen Alliance, in-game nickname and title, along with your ID and Server. eg. I'm MlbbMiya.I'm the top 1 Miya in the world. I represent Magic with Peak Strength. Who can beat me?

Let's see which Alliance is the strongest and who will challenge you!

Zethro

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
PK Event starts now! The stories between Magic Academy and The Eruditio are waiting for you to discover. Partake in PK Event every day and get awesome rewards! Gain Energy from PK Event and share one hundred million tickets! Don't miss it!

Zethro

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Recognition Award has been sent to the Magic Academy members. Engagement Award has been sent to the Eruditio members.