My Account Is Banned For Inviting On DM?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jerico Catapang, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Jerico Catapang

Jerico Catapang Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    My Account is very nice and i am a jolly person... even i am new to this... i am very popular for being good to my other co VC on that discord server..

then i send one of the admins a Server via DM and not posting in the Pinoy Gamer Server
    and then they banned me for life.

[​IMG]

please elaborate this thing.. because i don't know kung may nalabag ba akong batas nyo dito.

2. xero

xero Paradox Personified

Topics:
    Team:
    OVD
    The rule no. 9 is our take on Discord's Terms of Service which states the following
    This basically means on our side that we do no allow discord advertising especially via DM without the user's consent

This applies in this scenario since you message a server mod the dm invite he or she did not consent into ergo your account banned from our server.

Additionally continuing to pursue this type of tactic your personal account will have a risk of getting permanently banned by discord themselves

3. Jerico Catapang

Jerico Catapang Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    can i be back on the PG again... it is not my intention for doing this thing.

Similar Support Topics