My Hero Academia: Strongest Hero Pre-Registration Event Opens In China iOS Android 

It wasn't long since we first heard of My Hero Academia: Strongest Hero. Produced by Xinyuan Studio, this brand new MHA game will surely excite our hero dreams to the fullest. Unlike any mobile MHA game, My Hero Academia: Strongest Hero showcased their great designs including the iconic moves and abilities of every MHA character.

1.JPG

The pre-registration has already begun and it's already set to be released on December 3rd. That was pretty fast if you ask me. And since the game is garnering a lot of attention lately, the possibility of this game going global is high. Image and video footages can already be seen on their websites and official Facebook page. The game is pretty neat and I can say that it was truly inspired by how My Hero Academia looks like.

3.JPG
8.JPG

It almost looks like a downgraded version of One's Justice created to fit for mobile platforms. Just like any pre-registration event, this game has milestones with rewards for players to collect. This includes icon frame, title, reward boxes, consumables, gold, and gacha tickets. Now, hold on. Gacha tickets? Yep! Welcome to another game featuring iconic characters from a popular series. To collect them all, you need to roll.

5.JPG

Known characters from the original MHA series will be seen in the game. For now, the partial list includes Izuku Midoriya, Ochaco Uraraka, Katsuki Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki, All Might, Momo Yaoyorozu, Denki Kaminari, Fumikage Tokoyami, Minoru Mineta, and Mei Hatsume. I just hope they balance Midoriya or All Might's power in this game tho.

2.JPG

Right now, there are 3 known websites that you can check out to get some information. But, I already did some research and proper digging. There wasn't much information given about the plot, the overall gameplay mechanics, and the genre. If my speculations are right, this game might use the original storyline from the show or manga instead of creating its own plot. As for the genre of the game, based on some footage, I think that this game might be a semi open-world action RPG with a touch of gacha.

7.JPG

I don't know how strict the access will be on December 3 or even on this pre-registration event. But, if you have what it takes to read Chinese characters and use VPN just to play the game, then go ahead and try. I'll be providing the links below so you'll know where to navigate. There's no announcement yet whether the game will get a global release or not. All we can do now is wait and pray.

6.JPG

Before we end, I'd like to give the credits to Xinyuan Studio and the rest of the team who did their best to deliver this game. The images and content that you'll find here all belong to them. May we find your game in our own local Play Store and App Store soon and we wish your launch on December 3 good luck!

As for our dear readers, here are the links that you'll need or you just might want to check out:
1.JPG

If you enjoyed what you've just read, why not join us in our My Hero Academia: Strongest Hero discussion now!