NAT type issue

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by Euclid1789, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Euclid1789

Euclid1789
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:2

Di po ako makaonline sa PS4, sabi daw NAT type ung problema type 3 kasi siya. Paano po ba baguhin yung NAT type? Thanks

2. xero

xero
    Paradox Personified
    Topics:673
    Team: OVD

I had this problem initially with globe unfortunately this is an ISP problem (i never resolved mine). Theres a tutorial in the internet to force to NAT 2 but you will need a bridge modem and its very complicated.

3. Euclid1789

Euclid1789
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:2

Ano po suggestion niyo gawin ko?

4. RuDC

RuDC
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:18

NAT Type yata is how stable your connection is. I guess your using a wifi kit or prepaid device. I also using a prepaid device so far ok naman sya for updates pero ang prob again is connecting to PSN..

Chris Love likes this.
  5. xero

xero
    Paradox Personified
    Topics:673
    Team: OVD

its more of a setting by the isp
    • NAT Type 1 (Open) – You are either NOT behind a router/firewall OR you have already DMZ enabled. You shouldn’t run into any issues whilst gaming, but this may cause security issues.
    • NAT Type 2 (Moderate) –Your PS3/PS4 is connected properly and you shouldn’t run into any issues.
    • NAT Type 3 (Strict) – You may be able to connect to the PSN and perform downloads/updates other functions may not work as intended.

6. RebornChieko

RebornChieko
    Casual Gamer
    Topics:31
    Team: Reborn Modz(Reborn Clan)

TCP/UDP and portforwarding method via your router.It should make your nat type open
    however,this may not work on most ISPs in PH

• Similar Playstation Topics

Tags:
    1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
      Dismiss Notice