NAT type issue

xero

Paradox Personified
Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Full Name
OVD
Di po ako makaonline sa PS4, sabi daw NAT type ung problema type 3 kasi siya. Paano po ba baguhin yung NAT type? Thanks
I had this problem initially with globe unfortunately this is an ISP problem (i never resolved mine). Theres a tutorial in the internet to force to NAT 2 but you will need a bridge modem and its very complicated.

Euclid1789

Newbie Gamer
Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
I had this problem initially with globe unfortunately this is an ISP problem (i never resolved mine). Theres a tutorial in the internet to force to NAT 2 but you will need a bridge modem and its very complicated.
Ano po suggestion niyo gawin ko?

RuDC

Newbie Gamer
Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
NAT Type yata is how stable your connection is. I guess your using a wifi kit or prepaid device. I also using a prepaid device so far ok naman sya for updates pero ang prob again is connecting to PSN..

Reactions: Chris Love

xero

Paradox Personified
Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Full Name
OVD
its more of a setting by the isp
  • NAT Type 1 (Open) – You are either NOT behind a router/firewall OR you have already DMZ enabled. You shouldn’t run into any issues whilst gaming, but this may cause security issues.
  • NAT Type 2 (Moderate) –Your PS3/PS4 is connected properly and you shouldn’t run into any issues.
  • NAT Type 3 (Strict) – You may be able to connect to the PSN and perform downloads/updates other functions may not work as intended.