Need Help Buying PC Version Without Credit Card

Discussion in 'Overwatch' started by Wasting_Night, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Wasting_Night

Wasting_Night
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:5

Hey guys, I'm new here and I need your help. Basically I'm looking for the game. Pretty much all Datablitz branches in my area are out of the physical Origins edition and they're not sure if they'll restock.

I also don't have a credit card so buying digitally through Battle.net is a bust. Right now I'm fine with just a code or something.

2. LockDown

LockDown
    Topics:1,355

Tried buying Battlenet cards? Perhaps that could help, I think DataBlitz and Game Gizmo have them.

Wasting_Night likes this.
  3. Wasting_Night

Wasting_Night
    Newbie Gamer

Thanks for replying! I tried looking for Battlenet cards a few days ago and the Datablitz branches in my area don't have them anymore - they only have Steam cards there.

4. LockDown

LockDown

Try PayMaya cards It's the alternate for paypal or credit cards :)

5. Wasting_Night

Wasting_Night
    Newbie Gamer

I looked this up and it just might work! :D I'll be busy the next few days so I can't try it out yet but I'll definitely come back here with results.

Thanks again!

LockDown likes this.
  6. LockDown

LockDown

Welcome! :) I hope this works for you :)

7. Wasting_Night

Wasting_Night
    Newbie Gamer

Hey, I just tried your suggestion of using Paymaya and IT WORKED! I'm downloading the game as I'm typing this.

Thanks a lot!

LockDown likes this.
  8. LockDown

LockDown

Nice :) Im happy to help..

Wasting_Night likes this.
  9. mtop

mtop
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:1

Hey man I'm trying to use my PayMaya to pay for this for the past 2 days but I keep getting error? Did you purchase through blizzard/overwatch website? and did you use paypal or credit card option

FluffyOverload likes this.
  10. FluffyOverload

FluffyOverload
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:4

How did you buy Overwatch with PayMaya? I wanna know, Did you link it with PayPal or something? It doesn't work for me.

11. LockDown

LockDown

Did you activate your paymaya via skype?

12. FluffyOverload

FluffyOverload
    Newbie Gamer

Help, I have exactly 1,880 pesos in my PayMaya account but I can't purchase Overwatch. I've tried the Credit card way and PayPal. What should I do?

13. LockDown

LockDown

can you send a screenshot so I can help you properly regarding sa purchase online?

14. FluffyOverload

FluffyOverload
    Newbie Gamer

Basically, when I try PayPal it says "Your payment was not authorized. Please double check your information or contact your credit card company". And when I try it with PayMaya only it says "Your credit card information is not valid.Please double check your information or contact your credit card company.". I know the information is valid cuz I typed in the same details when I verified it to my PayPal. Please help.

• Similar Overwatch Topics

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
      Dismiss Notice