New Pinoy Gamer member here!

Discussion in 'Newcomers Introduction' started by mayonnaise_ace39, Jun 5, 2017.

1. mayonnaise_ace39

mayonnaise_ace39
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:1

Watawatawhat;s up PINOY GAMERS!!!! whoot whoot! This is Kimberly a.k.a mayonnaise_ace39 and I hope na magiging friends tayo dito sa site na eto, also I do livestreams IF I have time of my own. Sana naman na masaya tayo lahat dito sa PinoyGamer.Ph and if you have a discord server, feel free to invite me to your servers I will gladly accept them. That's all! And feel free to message me if you got bored as hell or just wanted a friend to talk with, that's all. Kimberly out!

2. Guardian Tales
  3. pernzy

pernzy
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:11

hello and wc din po sa forum

4. salvajr15

salvajr15
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:17
    Team: GH

anong game paborito nyo

5. salvajr15

salvajr15
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:17
    Team: GH

paborito ko online games hahahaha hehehe tara na matulog haha

6. Jiego

Jiego
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:7
    Team: Brock

Hi guys cnu gusto kausap dyan ....

7. duzypies

duzypies
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:1
    Team: Assasin

Hi, everyone! I am new here. I never tried to participate in forums and played different video games. However, times are changing. I want to try something new, so I am here. Before, I have prefered old classic games such as poker, roulette. They give me so creative feelings! I can improve my brain work, Especially it is important at quarantine time. During this hard period, it seems to me that I had become crazy up to the moment I tried gambling. I sat at home and remembered the times when my father taught me how to play different card games. Moreover, I have found cool services for it. It is very convenient to sit at home and play on a cozy sofa. But I want to change my views and to try something new.

Similar Newcomers Introduction Topics