Nexplay Esports is letting go of its three MLBB players

A saddening news has reached the ears of the Nexplay fans.

194769351_544009773632879_2969651820309627212_n.jpg

The head coach of Nexplay Esports, Setsuna “Akosi Dogie” Ignacio, announced on his vlog that unfortunately, the team will have to let go their MLBB “Big Three” namely Renejay “RENEJAY” Barcarse, John “H2wo” Salonga and Tristan “Yawi” Cabrera.

On Dogie’s vlog, he said that his three players received a lot of offers from various MLBB teams. He said that he doesn’t know which team Renejay, H2wo and Yawi will be transferred to, clarifying that he doesn’t have any control for team transfers.

“I don’t want to drop any names because it’s confidential, but for Yawi there are five teams offering, surprisingly, two offers for H2wo and two for Renejay,” Akosi Dogie said. “I’m blamed (team transfers), but at the end of the day it’s all up to management. I don’t call the shots.

After the news, the general manager of Nexplay Esports, Baby Igancio, teases the fans who may be the new roster that will be joining the team with their silhouettes. Additionally, he also gave away another clue on who they may be with their initials K, H, and C.

Strangely, after the news of the release of Renejay, H2wo and Yawi from NXP, ONIC PH posted an article hinting on their possible roster changes with a silhouette photo of three men that looks like the three players from NXP. An official statement has yet been made by the two teams so let’s keep are eyes peeled.