NieR: Re[in]carnation JP Pre-Registration Starts And NA/EU Versions Confirmed

NieR: Re[in]carnation has been getting a lot of attention since it entered its CBT from July until August. It's the first mobile version from the NieR series brought to you by Square Enix and Apribot. It's a "command action RPG" made for casual players due to its auto-battle system. Now, let's not bore ourselves with details that we already know.

I know you're trying to find that keyword of "global release" but hold your horses, cowboy. We'll get there soon. But first, let's talk about the current pre-registration event happening in Japan right now. And, you already know it, pre-registration rewards are included!

According to their official pre-registration site, up to 3000 diamonds will be given to all players at start of the game including a chance to get the golden mama which actually looks like a typical ghost. No details regarding the use of the "golden mama" was revealed. To do this, they're aiming for the 500,000 to 1 million pre-registrations. To be honest, it wouldn't be a surprise if this game reaches more than a million registrations.

I know it's nearly impossible to tralate the words from images if you don't really know how to read them in the first place. So, let me save you some time by putting here what NieR Re [in] carnation management team says:

We have started accepting pre-registration at "NieR Re [in] carnation". With the achievement of 500,000 pre-registrations, all users will receive 3,000 gems that can be used in the game when the service starts. If you reach 1 million people, you will be given a lottery of pure gold moms worth 1 million yen, so please register.

That "pure gold mom" or golden mama is worth 1 million yen! If what they're talking about is real Japanese Yen, then just what in the world is Square Enix and Apribot is cooking right now? Here in the Philippines, that's almost half a million! Based from what the description says tho, it will be in a form of "lottery" which means that it might involve sheer luck just to get it.

Along with the pre-registration event, an important announcement that might hint the awaited global release was made. The North America and Europe versions were finally confirmed and will soon get their own pre-registration events. So, if you're in countries outside these regions, then this might give you hope for a global version. But, right now, there's no full confirmation whether the game will get a global release or not.

These announcements were made at the Tokyo Game Show 2020 where they also showcased their latest short promotional video. Based on the CVs and the character designs of Akihiko Yoshida, this game might be on par with the rest of NieR series despite its mobile platform limitation and auto-battle system.

The pre-registration is available on both Android and iOS. If you can understand the Japanese language and you want to try your luck, the links for both devices are at the very end. Personally tho, I'd really like to try the game if it ever releases a global version considering how I loved watching my friend play NieR: Automata before.
Maybe, I'll give it a try too one of these days while waiting for this and the "other" NieR Replicant Ver 1.22474487139. Oops! Well, that's for another story. I'm ust teasing you. Before we end, the images above belong to Square Enix and NieR Re[in]carnation Team. What do you think of NieR: Re[in]carnation? Are you also one of the fans looking forward for this game? Tell us your thoughts below.