No Co-op For Far Cry Primal

Discussion in 'Shooter' started by LockDown, Jan 8, 2016.

1. LockDown

LockDown
    Topics:1,355

The upcoming prehistoric action - adventure game by Ubisoft, Far Cry Primal won't offer co - op support. Jason Paradise the community manager explained that the upcoming Stone Age game is keeping emphasis on the solo play which will coming next month.

[​IMG]

2014 Far Cry did offer a co-op and it was a lot of fun too, but unfortunately Far Cry Primal does not offer any kind of Multiplayer.

In other recent news about Far Cry Primal, Ubisoft today announced the game's minimum and recommended PC specs and confirmed it will offer a no-HUD option.

Far Cry Primal is scheduled to launch on February 23 for PS4 and Xbox One. The PC edition will follow on March 1.

source via gamespot

#1 LockDown, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
    Mookie likes this.
  2. Mookie

Mookie
    Hardcore Gamer
    Topics:176
    Team: A friend of a German based clan that plays SMITE

I'm still on the recommended specs. :) but I have a long way to go. I barely finished FC3! But next month I'll be spending more time on XCOM2 as i pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition.

LockDown likes this.
  3. LockDown

LockDown
    Topics:1,355

oh nice :) you like FPS games too?:)

Mookie likes this.
  4. Mookie

Mookie
    Hardcore Gamer
    Topics:176
    Team: A friend of a German based clan that plays SMITE

Yeah I do, the recent FPS I played last night was Paladins (BETA) by Hi-Rez