Only because D2 did attributes wrong, doesn't means that is impossible to do it right

BernalFernas

Newbie Gamer
Nov 23, 2019
Only because attributes was badly implemented on D2 and except if you wanna to a energ shield sorc or max block, you will have min STR and dumb everything into VIT, doesn’t means that other games din’t implemented attributes right.

Did you know? Diablo HAD a adaptation to D&D 3 ruleset and you can see a stream. I don’t need to say that attributes on 3/3.5e works much better than on Diablo. Dex for example can be a necessity for ranged touch attacks even among casters and useless for those who doesn’t use touch attacks. Even a int/cha based caster would benefit from WIS since it raises saves vs mind affecting spells. I can name tons of games who did attributes right. Rhykker has a stream playing the game from 2014. As you can see, all attributes are useful.

BernalFernas

Newbie Gamer
Nov 23, 2019
Only because attributes was badly implemented on D2 and except if you wanna to a energ shield sorc or max block, you will have min STR and dumb everything into VIT, doesn’t means that other games din’t implemented attributes right.

Did you know? Diablo HAD a adaptation to D&D 3 ruleset and you can see a stream. I don’t need to say that attributes on 3/3.5e works much better than on Diablo. Dex for example can be a necessity for ranged touch attacks even among casters and useless for those who doesn’t use touch attacks. Even a int/cha based caster would benefit from WIS since it raises saves vs mind affecting spells. I can name tons of games who did attributes right. Rhykker has a stream playing the game from 2014. As you can see, all attributes are useful.
issue solved!!

Last edited by a moderator: