Origin Access Subscription Service For PC

A new service has been announced by Electronic Arts which give the PC users subscribers access for more games this includes the monthly fee, This is like the Xbox One Electronic Arts Service.

Much like EA Access, it is expected that the library of games will grow over time. Newer EA games will also appear on Origin Access before they are publicly available.

Here's the full list of initial games on offer:
  • Battlefield 3
  • Battlefield 4
  • Battlefield Hardline
  • Dragon Age: Origins
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • Sim City
  • The Sims 3
  • FIFA 15
  • Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare
  • Need For Speed Rivals
  • Dead Space
  • Dead Space 2
  • Dead Space 3
  • This War of Mine

source via gamespot

Last edited:

Mookie

Elite Gamer
Dec 21, 2015
Riyadh, KSA
Team
A friend of a German based clan that plays SMITE
EA has announced a new service that will give subscribers access to a range of PC games for a monthly fee, much like the EA Access service currently available on Xbox One.

Much like EA Access, it is expected that the library of games will grow over time. Newer EA games will also appear on Origin Access before they are publicly available.

Here's the full list of initial games on offer:
EA has previous given Origin users free games. The last game was Jade Empire Special Edition, which replaced Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2.Syndicate, Peggle, Battlefield 3, Dead Space, Plants vs. Zombies, and Dragon Age: Origins, have also previously been available free of charge.

source via gamespot

Also, need to add that the service is limited to certain region/s so I confronted them and said that I was misinformed.

xero

Paradox Personified
Sep 18, 2014
Team
OVD
thanks for the info @Mookie did they offer you discount or rebates?

Reactions: Mookie

Mookie

Elite Gamer
Dec 21, 2015
Riyadh, KSA
Team
thanks for the info @Mookie did they offer you discount or rebates?
You're welcome, lol... nope, they didn't. But that's fine. They don' thave much interesting games which I don't have or wanted badly. But I have to give it to them. They have the best Customer Service...

Mookie

Elite Gamer
Dec 21, 2015
Riyadh, KSA
Team
It's finally on my region! (EU/Europe) some good collection of games and 4 which i think i can play if and when I subscribe it.

Mookie

Elite Gamer
Dec 21, 2015
Riyadh, KSA
Team
Access in Asia is up!

please confirm

Reactions: admin

xero

Paradox Personified
Sep 18, 2014