Not open for further replies.

swshbck

Newbie Gamer
May 29, 2024
Visit site
Full Name
Kenneth Ryan O. Rabang
https://www.facebook.com/knthrbng/ or Kenneth Ryan Rabang

I got banned from PC Gaming Philippines cause i was helping people get their dream builds built or help them out with their specific pc problem? I apologize if i spammed too much but i was just trying to help out as much as possible, It's on the people that post me that appreciate what i built for them and i didn't force them nor ask them to do it. I hope i can get an appeal from this, thank you.

Solution
Reminder we have zero obligations to explain or provide feedback on that matter. Upon reviewing the "sincerity" in this case we will not be lifting the ban, our logs show a different story. All future requests, messages, or remarks will be ignored.

swshbck

Newbie Gamer
May 29, 2024
Visit site
Full Name
Kenneth Ryan O. Rabang
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address a matter of utmost importance and to extend my sincere apologies for any misunderstandings that may have arisen regarding my recent activities related to gaming PC builds.

It has come to my attention that there may be some confusion regarding my intent in sharing information and providing assistance with gaming PC configurations. I would like to clarify that my sole objective has always been to help individuals by offering guidance and support in building their own gaming PCs. My aim is purely to share knowledge and to assist others in achieving their goals of creating efficient and cost-effective gaming setups.

At no point have I intended to endorse or sell any services or products. My actions have never been driven by a desire for financial gain or personal profit. Rather, I am motivated by a genuine passion for technology and a desire to help others navigate the complexities of building gaming PCs. My efforts are purely educational and altruistic, aimed at demystifying the process and empowering others with the knowledge they need to make informed decisions.

I deeply regret any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused. Please rest assured that I am committed to maintaining a transparent and honest approach in all my interactions. If my actions have inadvertently suggested otherwise, I offer my sincerest apologies.

Moving forward, I will take extra care to ensure that my intent is clearly communicated and that there is no room for misinterpretation. I remain dedicated to providing assistance and sharing knowledge, with no ulterior motives.

Thank you for your understanding and for giving me the opportunity to clarify this matter. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

admin

Administrator
Staff
Mar 4, 2015
Philippines
pinoygamer.ph
Reminder we have zero obligations to explain or provide feedback on that matter. Upon reviewing the "sincerity" in this case we will not be lifting the ban, our logs show a different story. All future requests, messages, or remarks will be ignored.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.