PG - AERO #3235 - I got banned 3 times

aero

Newbie Gamer
Jul 23, 2018
Full Name
none
I'm Sorry Admin and Moderators for the wrongs i've done. I understand why i got banned 3 times. First. because of Capslock and SPG. because I've said "EUT = Espesyal Ung Tao" to make a joke for everyone so i can make them laugh. I know it's still bad to say a bad word and NSFW because there's a lot of minor in PG so I'm sorry for making that mistake.

2nd because you've caught me created a smurf account that i should not. I've created new account because it's sad not to get in PG for a day. so i created one just to have fun. I'm sorry for that. this reason apply also in my 3rd ban.

I'm sorry again for making mistake. I'm enjoying my stay in PG that's why i'm making an appeal for my mistakes and I promise that I will not make the same mistakes as I did before. I hope i can get back in PG. thank you ~

Solution
First of all, if you really wanted to come clean and had remorse of your actions, you would have confessed all of your wrongdoings if you really wanted to be forgiven. You clearly left out the fact that you went on a verbal rampage in a voice...

Tryndamere

Jul 18, 2018
First of all, if you really wanted to come clean and had remorse of your actions, you would have confessed all of your wrongdoings if you really wanted to be forgiven. You clearly left out the fact that you went on a verbal rampage in a voice channel and said a lot of disrespectful things to the people running the community.

Sorry, we have no choice but to decline your appeal. Respect means a lot to us and it's something that you clearly couldn't give us.

Solution