PG DISCORD- reee#4980

casper

Newbie Gamer
Apr 19, 2019
Hello dear mods/admin, I would like to request to unbanned me on PinoyGamer server on Discord. I got banned recently because I accidentally left server. I'd done it before, but I promised that I will never do it again and I'm so sorry for my actions.
nag basa naman po ako ng rules na badtrip lng po kasi ako sa mga tao mga toxic and nakalimutan ko nag leave na ako ng dalawang beses so nag leave ulit ako yun napala huli at naban na sorry po sa nagawa ko . give me one more chance thanks :(

Last edited:
Solution
Hello Broji here,

As I've reviewed your appeal, it seems that you've missed the part of the join/rejoin policy and thanks for your honesty. As for toxicity, you can report to our resident mods/enforcer provided with proof then it should be fine...

Broji

Jun 9, 2017
Hello Broji here,

As I've reviewed your appeal, it seems that you've missed the part of the join/rejoin policy and thanks for your honesty. As for toxicity, you can report to our resident mods/enforcer provided with proof then it should be fine. I will give you another chance since you have no records/infractions. Please be aware that this is your 5th join, so make it count. You cannot make another appeal after this.

You can join again whenever you like.

Solution