PG Discord - zed#0884 - Banned

zzed

Newbie Gamer
May 1, 2019
Team
The Originals
Good afternoon Mods/Admins, Hello po this is zed#0884 and I’m here to write an appeal. I was banned due to the usage of zalgo instantly after dropping my ign which contains special letters that I didn't know that goes beyond the rules that' was applied in Mee6. I've also made alot of mistakes and was muted but now I promise and will do my best to avoid any of these sanctions. I hope you may give me another chance to be part of this wonderful community again. Thank you.

Faraday (Broji)

Jun 9, 2017
Hello Broji here,

As I've reviewed your appeal. I would like to commend you for your honestly little one but its time to learn your lesson buddy. You have more than 9 infractions for the past 7 days and even If I give you another chance then another infraction comes in, more or so you will be ban again because mee6 recognizes you as the member who has an existing 9 infractions. They're still finding a way to reset the infractions after a ban. Anyways, this appeal will be pass off. I’m sorry it’s not better news - I still think you're not that bad its just things happen.

You can make another ticket after a few months/ year.

zzed

Newbie Gamer
May 1, 2019
Team
The Originals
Okay, I understand. Thank you for your reply uwu