Philippines Discord Server Pinoy Gamer

Psycho

Newbie Gamer
Jan 30, 2018
Visit site
Yes by all means I did post it again but it's for funny purposes only also I didn't know that it can still affect my past infraction. I learned my lesson to think twice before posting those kinds of images and I can assure as well that it won't happen again...

Psycho

Newbie Gamer
Jan 30, 2018
Visit site
Yes by all means I did post it again but it's for funny purposes only also I didn't know that it can still affect my past infraction. I learned my lesson to think twice before posting those kinds of images and I can assure as well that it won't happen again...

Cortana-

Newbie Gamer
Apr 6, 2018
Visit site
Full Name
NaCL
Hello na ban ako sa PG alam ko bawal mag send ng invite link ng ibang server di naman talaga ako active dun sa nasend kong invite link Misclick lang po talaga Please sana ma Unban And Sana 1st Warning nalang lagay niyo sakin para next time diko na gagawin ulit

Last edited:

leemaldito

Newbie Gamer
Apr 17, 2018
Visit site
sir good afternoon. this is leemaldito. i was banned from the server for infraction. i would like to apologized. i didnt mean to post a link. i was guiding a newbie in discord. i am an active member. and i didnt have any issues with the other members. the server was battleground ph

Mittimuss

Newbie Gamer
Apr 19, 2018
Visit site
Hi, This is my appeal.I recently got banned for "Advertising". And for violating that rule.I would love for you guys to accept my deepest apologies.And for explaining my side and purpose in what I've done is that I just got into discord servers recently and I am not very familiar with the rules.Regardless, I really enjoy the company of the people in this server and hope to be given another chance.Thank you.

xero

Paradox Personified
Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Full Name
OVD
I was banned but I didn't do anything. Please check my issue. Thanks

Pizza#0031
Upon checking the account isn't banned by anyone or any bot from the server did you by any chance leave the server? coz if the invite link says expired it means you are sharing an IP address with a banned account.

xero

Paradox Personified
Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Full Name
OVD
how about our concerns?
you got banned for violating a community guideline it wasn't a mistake or anything
Note: If you have additional inquiry kindly post below, regards and happy gaming. Just to be clear this isn't a ban appeal thread so not all ban info will be answered due to privacy concerns.

Akhira Chen

Newbie Gamer
Apr 22, 2018
Visit site
Upon checking the account isn't banned by anyone or any bot from the server did you by any chance leave the server? coz if the invite link says expired it means you are sharing an IP address with a banned account.
Someone is also using discord with our internet connection but he is not removed from the server. I tried to login on other PC but I can't also join in the server.

xero

Paradox Personified
Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Full Name
OVD
Someone is also using discord with our internet connection but he is not removed from the server. I tried to login on other PC but I can't also join in the server.
you will need to rejoin with a diff ip

Mittimuss

Newbie Gamer
Apr 19, 2018
Visit site
Hi, This is my appeal.I recently got banned for "Advertising". And for violating that rule.I would love for you guys to accept my deepest apologies.And for explaining my side and purpose in what I've done is that I just got into discord servers recently and I am not very familiar with the rules.Regardless, I really enjoy the company of the people in this server and hope to be given another chance.Thank you.
Can someone respond to this? Thank you.

xero

Paradox Personified
Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Full Name
OVD
Can someone respond to this? Thank you.
to put it simply we accept the apology but the ban remains
Note: If you have additional inquiry kindly post below, regards and happy gaming. Just to be clear this isn't a ban appeal thread so not all ban info will be answered due to privacy concerns.

daiko

Newbie Gamer
Apr 28, 2018
Visit site
Hi sir, i got banned from the server in pg last february for advertising a other server link. I do apologize for my mistakes. I will not do it again. I hope i can still back in your server. My friends there miss me :( sorry for my mistakes. My discord name there is. Daiko. Thank you sir. Have a good day and god bless.