Philippines Discord Server Pinoy Gamer

Discussion in 'Site News and Announcements' started by admin, Mar 27, 2016.

1. JNicolaiP

JNicolaiP Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Hi. I got banned from the server. My Dicord name is Nicolaip. Im well aware that Advertising on the server is heavily punished. But do please hear me out. It was a mistake. It was supposed to be posted on a Private server that our mates used. I extremely apologize for my clumsiness and will be sincerely sure that it wont happen again. Thanks!

2. Doenuts

Doenuts Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    Clique
    Hi there my discord name is Doenuts. I got banned before, I don't specifically know how and why but I remember some part that I was spamming, the reason why I did this is not clear to me either. I didn't knew what I was doing because I think spamming was cool but yeah I've changed.

#47 Doenuts, May 2, 2018
    Last edited: May 2, 2018
  3. Blackwing

Blackwing Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Date: May 7 2018
    Username:@Blackwing#2574
    Re: Ban Appeal Explanation Statement
    What Happen:
    I was Involve in a multiple Timeout which led me to my User being Ban in PG on April of 2018 which was held in a meeting by the Mods which I was voted Or declared to be ban in which is unfair for the user where the decision is base on an incomplete list of my unruly behavior still some of my action are punishable yet some are punishment are ridiculous that a warning would have been suffice. Ill admit at first I was rude when I first started out in this server. However the mods called me out of my mistakes and I made sure not to get involve myself in such matters again. I troll people with and people reported me for that. But my trolling is pretty much harmless and there is no ill intent in the first place. Sometimes I argue, but I don't know why should I be the only one punished when nothing was personal. I made this appeal not because I want to say I was right since obviously Its because I had made mistakes before, but because I am constantly got punished as by what "the rules state" even though I act like a regular member ever since and I think I don’t deserve such treatment when mods are just strict on me and give other members who do much worse a pass just because they have good relationships. I like this server a lot and it's unfair to ostracize someone just because I don’t fit the status quo and preference of the current moderating team when in fact, most of the time I don’t bother with them anymore.

4. xero

xero Paradox Personified

Topics:
    Team:
    OVD
    You are basically one of the most toxic people we have encountered I'm actually surprised you lasted that long on the server. So to keep this short we will never lift your ban if we found out you are using a smurf we will also ban that account.

5. Syndicate

Syndicate Elite Gamer

Topics:
    just some thoughts I have been a member of this discord server it's really big but one thing if you are going to troll or just do something nasty don't waste your time mods are strict on enforcing the law you wont last that long

6. Mittimuss

Mittimuss Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    This is my second appeal. Again my advertisement was intentional but is excused of my experience in the Pinoygamer or rather the whole discord community as a whole.As I stated ,I only started using Discord when I commited the violation. Yes, I am guilty.And whether you accept my apology or not I fully respect that as an Individual and as a former fellow pinoygamer.But If you accept my apologies, It would just be fair if you unban me because if not, then you are not forgiving me at all. And I fully respect that. Deepest regards to moderators. Thank you.

7. Doenuts

Doenuts Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    Clique
    Hello there can I get a respond

8. xero

xero Paradox Personified

Topics:
    Team:
    OVD
    Just to be clear this isn't a ban appeal thread so not all ban info will be answered

9. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Topics:
    August Pinoy Gamer Discord Rules Update

Follow these Simple Rules
    1. Keep all text-channels as clean as possible. No adult-humors, just keep it PG.
    2. Don't spam.
    3. Use bot-commands in #bot-commands such as !rank or !levels.
    4. No blank, fonted and emojis in names. You will be given a nickname if its improper.
    5. Feel free to chat and play with these other gamers.
    6. If you have questions about the community, please dm or tag any of the mods/enforcers.

We don't support the following so if you do this we will warn you and at the same time you will be muted.
    1. Sharing of content promoting self harm or suicide. Any content that encourages members to do so.
    2. Sharing of pictures of gore/animal cruelty, sadistic pleasure, or celebration of violence.
    3. Saying bad words in any of the text channel is prohibited even if it has NSFW tag. This also apply in voice channels.
    4. Posting of discord invites in any of the text channel whether it is requested/accidental or not.
    5. Sending sexual/adult content, screamer links/gifs or explicit/controversial content in any text-channel even it has NSFW tag.
    6. Over queuing in music bot. 3 songs at a time. No albums/ compilation to be played.
    7. Cursing/badmouthing other fellow members in any text channel and voice channel

Doing the following will receive a lifetime ban.
    1. Sending invite links to admin/moderators/enforcers thru dm.
    2. Sending links to members that contains "auto", "macro", "cheat" software programs.
    3. Sending links or uploading files that contains viruses, worms, time bombs, and etc. Any other programs that may affect other users.
    4. Smurfing to bypass mutes/bans on other accounts.
    5. Cursing/badmouthing the community admin/moderators/enforcers in any text channel and voice channel.
    6. Having 3 warnings/muted.
    7. Having selfbots or userbots.
    8. Performing or promoting the intentional use of glitches, hacks, bugs, and other exploits that will cause an incident within the community and other players.
    9. Organizing/Joining in raids, troll, and toxic.
    10. Performing other forms of harassment which were sexual, defame, mock, or threaten.
    11. Doxing people. Respect other people's privacy.
    12. Sharing content with minors in it that is sexually and violent even it has NSFW tag. There may be situations not covered by the rules or times where the rule may not fit the situation. If this happens, the moderators and enforcers are trusted to handle the situation appropriately. As a partnered server, we want to remove the toxicity amongst the community and keep the best behavior. If you hate the implemented rules, you're free to leave.(edited)

APPEAL Disclaimer: Even if you appeal, we cannot guarantee that we can revoke it easily.

It depends on how heavy the reason of your ban is. If you feel like you've been falsely accused, muted or banned, kindly go to this site https://pinoygamer.ph/forums/support/.

Please follow the guidelines when making the appeal. There's already a thread that teaches you how.

10. ayrell

ayrell Regular Gamer

Topics:
    thank you sir by the way...

11. Cryptic23

Cryptic23 Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    ZeroVanity
    I dont know why i am banned but i got muted for spamming so pls unban me
    -Lolicon

12. XedRick

XedRick Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Hi my XedRick accnt was server banned i forgot that is against the rules to leave and join the server, And i am very sorry for that, i joined your server last january 2018 and i had got a lot of friends on this server I hope you can give me a second chance to be back.

13. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Topics:
    Pls post a ticket here https://pinoygamer.ph/forums/support/

14. the7thblade

the7thblade Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Hey um I think I got banned I was In a call with some few other people playing mobile legends and I was trolling and doing asmr on random calls I was switching to vc with many people If there were but there were just like 3-4. I was doing tongue asmr and I didn't actually know if people notice it and they ignore it eventually I just went quiet and listen to them. Idk why I got banned It could have been switching calls or being annoying.The only thing I chatted were invites to play on league. 7 #1304 If I was ever banned for something I'd like to know and If I was banned on something false kindly unban me.

15. Fabby

Fabby Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    hello po good evening gusto ko alng po sana ipa unban si Kairu#2015 sa kadahilanang totoo naman na na mute siya tapos nag labas pasok sa server, kaso sa mga moment na un siya ay napagtripan ni chowder. alam naman natin kung gano kakanser ung taong un. ako po ay nagpapasalamat kung sakaling ma unban ang ating future streamer thank you.

• Similar Site News and Announcements Topics