Pinay Gamers Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xbox, Nov 27, 2015.

1. xbox

xbox Regular Gamer

Topics:
    Hi fellow pinay gamers starting a thread para sa mga babaeng filipina gamers jan! kindly let me know what you video games you play!

xero, taka and admin like this.
  2. Riiia

Riiia Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Old Thread. Possibly dead, but what the heck yeah?

Currently playing Fallout 4 and The Elder Scrolls Online (If you guys play it I'm with Daggerfall Covenant, NA server, PS4. I have a Sorc VR 16 DPS/healer for dungeoning and a Dragon Knight tank Level 17 for questing/leveling. I don't pvp though, not my cup of tea. We can run dungeons and help each other level up but my gaming sched is sporadic because of work, fam..). I do spend a great chunk of my time with those two games.

xbox, taka and admin like this.
  3. xbox

xbox Regular Gamer

Topics:
    haha saw members list of the site dameng female players may mga casters din like @animaxx and @Pathra

4. Riiia

Riiia Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    We are not a rare breed naman like others perceive us to be :) Iba-iba lang preferences when it comes to games kaya we are scattered all over. I am yet to meet another female gamer in person. Most of my friends are into baking and cooking hahaha.

I personally love RPGs and open world. I thoroughly enjoy my games and take my sweet ass time reading and exploring everything. More so pag maganda story nya. I never skip conversations lol. I immerse myself especially if the world is just beautiful, like Skyrim and ESO. *screenshots errthang lol

So it takes me months to finish a game. On top of that, fam and work too.

5. xero

xero Paradox Personified

Topics:
    Team:
    OVD
    happened to me while playing Mass Effect 3 haha i went to state of depression after finishing the game

PS: im a guy

6. animaxx

animaxx Regular Gamer

Topics:
    ill play call of duty: destiny: gtav : starwars battlefront: tomb raider: infamous : nba : ps4 owner po.

7. Riiia

Riiia Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    I'm kinda like that too. After I'm finished with a game I really enjoyed, I feel lost lol.

ramleague likes this.

Similar General Discussion Topics