Pinoy Gamer member introductions

Jun 17, 2020
Visit site
I'm Cod Mobile player, Mobile Legend player, Dead trigger, and etc.

I'm looking forward for new learnings from this thread.

Can somebody teach me how to add spoiler content in my thread?

TIA and Have a Good day.

DragonsWorkshop

Newbie Gamer
Jun 11, 2020
Visit site
Full Name
DragonsWorkshop
Hello everyone! My name is Mykhailo, 23 y.o. - I am Junior game developer from Ukraine, Odesa. I am here to introduce my very first game. I worked for this 3 months and I am exited get to know community opinion!

frankyrey

Newbie Gamer
Jul 5, 2020
Visit site
I am more of a PC builder. I enjoy creating builds for various needs like gaming,streaming, and video editing. I enjoy benchmarking games as much as playing games.

Kier Altiche

Newbie Gamer
Jul 7, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone! Im just new here HAHAHGHAGHAHA discovered this so randomly and i tried exploring it lol. Can someone tell me what kind of community is this? is it like reddit or 9gag? Im literally clueless xdddd i wish i can get along with everyone and get used with this community site. Arigathanks kekekekekekekeeke

Rookie

Newbie Gamer
Jul 10, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone,,,
I'm new here. Interested in mobile games.
I thought that Fire Emblem could have been the one but nope, ended up being deleted.

I don't know if I'm too much of a twitchy battery fiend to be comfortable playing a game on my phone?

Rʌvɘŋ

Newbie Gamer
Jul 11, 2020
Visit site
Hello guys! Rʌvɘŋ here. I play League and osu! most at the time and usually eats pizza :>
So yeah, enjoy my content as I bring myself in youtube and twitch (future) :D:D:D:D.
At the moment there are only a few players but we have still paid a few hundred $ in prizes to winners. Prizes are paid in Bitcoin
Inviting your friends will make it more fun and faster to reach payouts.

If you have any suggestions on features feel free to let me know.

Currently porting the game to the Godot engine and working on a mobile version too.

Jayhk

Newbie Gamer
May 23, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to get to know more peeps who share the same hobby with me. You might be wondering if at all your hobby will match mine. Don't worry, I'm a multiple hobby guy who love gaming just like you most probably do.

Am I welcomed? Let me know in the comment section