PinoyGamer Careers and Oppurtunities

Discussion in 'Site News and Announcements' started by admin, Jan 24, 2018.

1. admin

admin
    Administrator
    Topics:311
    Staff

PinoyGamer wants to expand its reach from a community but a one stop place for all Filipino gamers around the world. So we are looking for the following to join our team!

Volunteer Content Writer - We are looking for volunteer writers who can contribute in the community with gaming related tips, news, and articles for fellow gamers alike.
    • Knowledge on recent and upcoming games
    • Knowledge on eSports and pro scenes is a plus
    • Have a reliable internet
    • Must be a team player and can work with others
    • Dedicate time and not rush articles
    • Active on the community via small talks and replies
    Forum Community Manager - Looking for users who are active in the community that enforce basic etiquette and manners as well as communicate with forum members.
    • Must be friendly with the forums users
    • Active on daily basis to reply on active threads
    • Can consolidate weekly updates on the community forum
    Event Manager - We are looking for people who are active on creating large and small tournaments with the following criteria:
    • Previous knowledge on creating or managing small or large tournaments
    • Knowledge on online tournaments
    • Can work with team membmers
    • Have management skills to coordinate with teams, shoutcaster, and event streams
    Host - Do you have a pleasing personality and able to host small talks or shows? Then check if you have the qualifications provided below:
    • Pleasing personality, as looks comes last so we prefer a person who is nice inside
    • Able to do Twitch and Weekly YouTube shows
    • Must have knowledge on gaming in general
    • Able to commit on shows and recordings
    • Team player
    Producer and Editor - If you are knowledgeable on operating cameras, soundboard and social media settings you can apply to us.
    • Familiar with Twitch or YouTube dashboard
    • Keen sense for checking active errors such as audio and visual problems
    • Familiar on operating cameras and soundboards is a plus
    Facebook Group Moderators - If you are an active social media user or keyboard warrior, you may check all the groups we manage here: https://pinoygamer.ph/threads/official-accounts.1045/
    • Must be active on the group you are applying for
    • Active on reporting post to admin for violation check
    • Must be a level 20 Discord user on our server https://discord.gg/pinoygamer (this is required)
    • A team player that can coordinate and communicate with other moderators
    For all interested applicants you may email us at [email protected] or directly message our resident admin on our Discord Server https://discord.gg/pinoygamer

Note: We are a community based team so majority of our careers are non-paid or voluntary.

2. Festivity

Festivity
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:12

I’d like to ask if there’s a minimum age requirement. Thank you in advance~

3. Festivity

Festivity
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:12

Also, if possible, may I have the Discord tag for the resident admin from the server? I don’t think I can join the server as I’ve left it a couple of times feelsbadman

• Similar Site News and Announcements Topics