PINOYGAMER - RCLN#0006 - BANNED FOR BYPASSING TIMEOUT

Discussion in 'Support' started by RCLN, Jan 10, 2019.

1. RCLN

RCLN Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    It was on the 6th of January when my account got muted for Profanity. I used another account to bypass my mute. I sincerely apologize for bypassing my timeout and I won't do it again. I was unaware that it would get me banned. I would like to request for an appeal to lift my ban.Thanks. Have a good day!

2. Faraday (Broji)

Faraday (Broji) Moderator

Topics:
    The smurfing part is a lifetime ban so its hard to know if its possible or not. How many times you've been muted or had a timeout while in the server?

How can we make sure you won't do it again and obey the rules of the server?

3. RCLN

RCLN Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    I got muted twice. I assure you, I will never ever ever ever do it again. Have a good day, sir!

4. Faraday (Broji)

Topics:
    What did you do to have a muted role? If its besides saying bad words, please specify. If not then just reply.

5. Faraday (Broji)

Topics:
    I advise, don't use your alternate for whatever reason. Just use the account you usually use.

6. RCLN

RCLN Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    I remember saying "wtf"

7. Faraday (Broji)

Topics:
    The team gives you another chance. Don't waste it. You'll receive an invite after this message. If you're uncertain on what you're gonna post, you can consult any enforcers/mods available

8. XD Meruchan

XD Meruchan Casual Gamer

Topics:
    Team:
    Mar Orthodoki
    Yeah yeah follow the rules or you will pay

• Similar Support Topics