• Poll closed .

admin

Administrator
Staff
Mar 4, 2015
Philippines
pinoygamer.ph
Dear Pinoy Gamers,

The year is about to end and wow this had been a great year for gamers, we would like your help on voting the best games you have played that were released this year.

If the game was not added on our list pls note this is purely subjective and yes will include them if you say it nicely also we will not include mobile games.

Thank You

xero

Paradox Personified
Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Full Name
OVD
I'm suprised Undertale won this polling. So majority ng users dito nalaro at natapos na ang Undertale? o_O
i played it like it then midway realized mali ginagawa ko so i stopped havent played since lol

Mookie

Elite Gamer
Dec 21, 2015
Riyadh, KSA
Visit site
Full Name
A friend of a German based clan that plays SMITE
I'm suprised Undertale won this polling. So majority ng users dito nalaro at natapos na ang Undertale? o_O

I have yet to play that game. Busy sa XCOM2 (finished), Fallout 4 (Finished last night), Witcher 3 and some other short games i play like SMITE, BF4 Premium, FIFA 14 & soon re-playing Thomas was Alone

StriderVM

Newbie Gamer
Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
i played it like it then midway realized mali ginagawa ko so i stopped havent played since lol

Kung sino nagsabi sa yo na mali ang paglaro mo ng Undertale batukan mo. Walang maling paglaro ng Undertale (hehe)..... You have the choice, you just took it. AFAIK, Undertale never forces you to a choice. Usually. ;)

I have yet to play that game. Busy sa XCOM2 (finished), Fallout 4 (Finished last night), Witcher 3 and some other short games i play like SMITE, BF4 Premium, FIFA 14 & soon re-playing Thomas was Alone

Undertale is very focused on story and characterization. Kung di mo sya style, probably you might not like it. The graphics and gameplay can be described as "simple".