The latest update details for Pokemon Go has been announced by Developer Niantic. While not a major one on par with the recent update that introduced Raids, it does make some improvements. The update is rolling out now and brings the Android version to version 0.69.0 and iOS to 1.39.0. The Pokemon Collection screen's search functionality has been improved, while Pokemon info screens will now house an icon that shows how it was caught.
Pokemon Go Update 1.39.0 (iOS) / 0.69.0 (Android) Patch Notes
- Added icons to the Pokemon information screen to indicate how the Pokemon was caught.
- Added the ability for Trainers to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym after completing a Raid Battle.
- Added the ability for Trainers to send Berries to their Pokemon defending Gyms through the Pokemon info screen when they are not nearby. Motivation regained will be less effective through this method.
- Added the ability for Trainers to give Berries to Pokemon defending Gyms if their motivation meter is full.
- Improved Pokemon Collection screen search functionality.
- Fixed an issue where Trainers were unable to complete Raid Battles started before time expired on the map view.
- Fixed an issue where Pokemon are not properly returned to their Trainer after defending a Gym.
- Various bug fixes.
source via PokemonGoLive