Private Server NTK2K a classic experience

ntk2k

Newbie Gamer
Oct 23, 2021
Visit site
Full Name
Lucy Nexus
Greetings and thank you for taking the time to check out my invitation.

Discord: https://discord.gg/kkNaSPag73

This is a free to play massively multiplayer online role playing game.
We have infinite character progression. Sell the experience you earn to gain more stats.
Player vs Player combat.
Clans to gather your friends and create your own, or join an already existing one.
Crafting. So much crafting. Make gear, scrolls, edibles, weapons, and much more through multiple different crafting tiers.
Play as one of 4 main paths, (Warrior, Rogue, Mage, or Poet)
Soon they will be able to join one of numerous subpaths which include Totem based options or player run factions.
Come help mold this world with your every action.
Affect the world by participating in live action role playing events.
Customize your characters with numerous outfits.
Based on the long running Korean game, Baram, and the United States game, Nexus.

I invite you to come check us out and become a legendary hero, notorious mastermind, or maybe a devout practitioner of the healing arts.

To download and play for free, first access the discord channel called how-to-join.
Then open the website and click the Enter button.
Click the Download tab to download the game folder.
Then click New Account to create an account with us.
Once you have created your account, click the Patron tab.
In the Patron Tab, when you are logged in, you will have the option to add characters to your account.
You will also have access to a Donate link to get Kan for the in game Kan shop.
Open the downloaded game folder and run the NexusTK.exe
If it asks you to update, you must follow the instructions on the discord how-to-join channel.
When the NexusTK.exe is loaded properly you can create a character.
Give it a Name and pick a totem: Blue Dragon is Chung Ryong (Warrior). White Tiger is Baekho (Rogue). Red bird is Ju Jak (Mage). Black turtle is Hyun Moo (Poet).
Choose your starting gender, face, hair, and eye colors to complete the process.
Now that you have a character add it to your new account.
You can only log in one character on any account at one time.
If you want to play multiple characters at once, you must make multiple accounts and place each character on their own account.
Put your character name and password into the character add fields and it will add the character on your account.
Now that your character is registered, log in and run through the 2 minute tutorial.
To check out current events and to read up on the story for the game, hit the 'b' button in game to open the Boards.
Then you can read the Dream Weaver board to see all of the fun events and history that has happened so far.

Thank you for your consideration and have a wonderful day!

ntk2k

Newbie Gamer
Oct 23, 2021
Visit site
Full Name
Lucy Nexus
I am a developer who has a 2D massively multiplayer online game that I am trying to share with the world.
I need people to come test it and help us grow as a community and as a place to enjoy and participate in good roleplay stories.
If anyone is interested you can check us out here:

Also check out our first post about my new game:

Nice to meet you all.

ntk2k

Newbie Gamer
Oct 23, 2021
Visit site
Full Name
Lucy Nexus
Greetings and thank you for taking the time to check out my invitation.

This is a free to play massively multiplayer online role playing game.
We have infinite character progression. Sell the experience you earn to gain more stats.
Player vs Player combat.
Clans to gather your friends and create your own, or join an already existing one.
Crafting. So much crafting. Make gear, scrolls, edibles, weapons, and much more through multiple different crafting tiers.
Play as one of 4 main paths, (Warrior, Rogue, Mage, or Poet)
Soon they will be able to join one of numerous subpaths which include Totem based options or player run factions.
Come help mold this world with your every action.
Affect the world by participating in live action role playing events.
Customize your characters with numerous outfits.
Based on the long running Korean game, Baram, and the United States game, Nexus.

I invite you to come check us out and become a legendary hero, notorious mastermind, or maybe a devout practitioner of the healing arts.

To download and play for free, first access the discord channel called how-to-join.
Then open the website and click the Enter button.
Click the Download tab to download the game folder.
Then click New Account to create an account with us.
Once you have created your account, click the Patron tab.
In the Patron Tab, when you are logged in, you will have the option to add characters to your account.
You will also have access to a Donate link to get Kan for the in game Kan shop.
Open the downloaded game folder and run the NexusTK.exe
If it asks you to update, you must follow the instructions on the discord how-to-join channel.
When the NexusTK.exe is loaded properly you can create a character.
Give it a Name and pick a totem: Blue Dragon is Chung Ryong (Warrior). White Tiger is Baekho (Rogue). Red bird is Ju Jak (Mage). Black turtle is Hyun Moo (Poet).
Choose your starting gender, face, hair, and eye colors to complete the process.
Now that you have a character add it to your new account.
You can only log in one character on any account at one time.
If you want to play multiple characters at once, you must make multiple accounts and place each character on their own account.
Put your character name and password into the character add fields and it will add the character on your account.
Now that your character is registered, log in and run through the 2 minute tutorial.
To check out current events and to read up on the story for the game, hit the 'b' button in game to open the Boards.
Then you can read the Dream Weaver board to see all of the fun events and history that has happened so far.

Thank you for your consideration and have a wonderful day!

Reactions: pulstar10