PS4 Philippines Hardware Troubleshooting

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by ps4ph, Dec 24, 2016.

PS4
  1. ps4ph

ps4ph
    Newbie Gamer
    Topics:12

During the lifetime of my playstation i have encountered several problems to its hardware here the scenarios nad solutions

Continuous Beeping
    Thats right my playstation keeps on beeping all of a sudden, upon inspecting i found out that the button of eject keeps being pressed.

The problem is at the bottom rubber you will need to press down the console or fix the rubber itself, there is no permanent solution for me so everytime it keeps beeping i push the console downwards to align the rubber grip.

Disc Continuous Ejecting
    Yep its not accepting any discs initially i just had to buy all digital from the point onwards this problem occurs however similar to the continuous beeping the solution is simple you will need to the Continuous Beeping Fix then restart the console.

If you have additional problems or solutions kindly share in the community

2. Syndicate

Syndicate
    Hardcore Gamer
    Topics:123

Same got beeping sound i had to unplug it everyday end of warranty na din so sad taeng Datablitz

Similar Playstation Topics

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Accept Learn More...
    Dismiss Notice