Welcome to PinoyGamer!

Join the Filipino Gaming community now and discuss with other pinoy members! Feel free to sign up now.

PS4 Philippines Login problems and solutionsPS4

Discussion in 'PS4' started by ps4ph, Dec 24, 2016.

1. ps4ph

ps4ph Casual Gamer

Topics:
    I notice alot having Playstation login problems i will list some of the known errors and some possible solutions, if your error is not posted below kindly comment the information same goes to the solution this is a community where we help each other.

WS-37397-9
    This is more tricky it means sony black listed your external ip so the only solution is to change your ip by rebooting the modem. If this doesnt work you may need to change mac address or request for new clean ip to your ISP.

Other Fix:
    • Step 1: Turn off the PlayStation 4 by pressing the power button on the front panel. The power indicator will blink for a few moments before turning off.
    • Step 2: Once the PlayStation 4 is off, press and hold the power button. Release it after you've heard two beeps: one when you initially press, and another 7 seconds later.
    • Step 3: Connect the DualShock 4 controller with the provided USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.
    • Step 4: From the list of options select Rebuild Database and press “X”. Once the process is complete the PS4 will restart.
    • Step 5: Run the Internet connection test at [Settings] > [Network] > [Test Internet Connection] and make sure you can connect to the network.

NW-31484-0
    This is a DNS problem, Fully shut down your PS4 (not standby mode) and restart. The system should connect to your network properly.

NW-31453-6 and NW-31253-4
    This is an internet connection problem make you have internet

CE-33992-6
    You will need to setup your network connection again then restart the ps4 if this does solve you wll need to restart the router as well then turn on ps4.

Post the error code below so we can find the solutions

2. xero

xero Moderator

Topics:
    Team:
    OVD
    im having NAT problem with globe for the longest time so ayaw ng voice ko with other players

3. SerSid027

SerSid027 Casual Gamer

Topics:
    Does this Rebuild Database will affect/remove used data such as Saved Data, Patches, DLCs?

4. xero

xero Moderator

Topics:
    Team:
    OVD
    It wont delete your save games or have to redownload, think of it as a more complicated system defrag for the ps4 architecture

5. SerSid027

SerSid027 Casual Gamer

Topics:
    Thank you for that info, very useful :)

6. xero

xero Moderator

Topics:
    Team:
    OVD
    no worries dude

7. Wtfiel

Wtfiel Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Hi guys, I cannot connect to the PSN with error WS 37397-9, even after trying these methods. I have tried contacing PLDT but its either they won't help me or they don't know how to help me. So my question is, does anyone know how to change the MAC address? I tried to log in to the IP address 192.168.1.1 and logged in as adminpldt but I cannot seem to find the option to change the MAC address. Please help. Thank you.

8. McKyver

McKyver Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    Do you guys know how to change the MAC address in the modem? I'm currently using Sky Cable as our internet provider but I don't seem to find any option to change the MAC address. Thank you!!

9. dead lee

dead lee Newbie Gamer

Topics:
    hello newbie here, tried every possible solution but unfortunately nothing worked..still couldnt log in to my psn accnt