PUBG GTX 1060 Lag fix

Discussion in 'PUBG PH - Playerunknown's Battlegrounds' started by ramleague, Aug 7, 2018.

PC
  1. ramleague

ramleague Elite Gamer

Topics:
    Will just share for NVIDIA GTX 1060 users... when I updated to the latest driver 388.31 I experienced stuttering and delays especially when looting after a kill I suspected it was the shadowplay doing it's thing...

the lag was unbearable even if I was running at 60-80 FPS. Also my game crashes every now and then which I did not experience before the update. Then I did some reading and decided to rollback my nvidia driver to the PUBG optimized version which was 385.41 and deleted my engine.ini file because I manipulated it before. After getting a fresh engine.ini file i inputed this script

[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
    r.DefaultFeature.Bloom=False
    r.DefaultFeature.AmbientOcclusion=False
    r.DefaultFeature.AmbientOcclusionStaticFraction=False
    r.DefaultFeature.AutoExposure=False
    r.DefaultFeature.MotionBlur=False
    r.DepthOfFieldQuality=0
    r.DepthOfField.MaxSize=0
    r.SwitchGridShadow=0

[/Script/TslGame.TslEngine]
    FrameRateCap=0

It solved my lag and delay issues and it also boosted my FPS from 60-80 now running at 70-90 sometimes 100 plus if out in the open field. Especially the shadowplay feature... it improved a lot no more delays and I can now loot in peace after a kill.

If you are experiencing the same issues I had give this a try it might solve it.

Similar PUBG PH - Playerunknown's Battlegrounds Topics