PUBG Mobile on Tencent Gaming Buddy

Discussion in 'PUBG PH - Playerunknown's Battlegrounds' started by pinoytut, Mar 28, 2019.

1. pinoytut

pinoytut Casual Gamer

Topics:
    If you're either new or a veteran to playing PUBG Mobile on Tencent Gaming Buddy, you might have a few questions. If that's the case, here's some Frequently Asked Questions with answers to some of the most common issues or comments.

[​IMG]

Where can I download Tencent Gaming Buddy?
    Right here: https://tgb.qq.com/

Is the emulator available on Mac?
    At this time Tencent Gaming Buddy is only on Windows PC.

"Q" and "E" isn't working! How do I lean?
    Open PUBG Mobile's settings. Enable "Peek & Fire". This option is disabled by default, so it must be enabled manually.

I'm not getting more than 60 FPS. Why?
    Currently, PUBG Mobile is capped at 60 FPS. If you're already getting 60 FPS, it won't go higher than that.
    If you're getting low FPS, adjust the Graphics settings to Smooth and Frame Rate to Extreme for the best performance.

PUBG Mobile is lagging or stuttering. Can I fix it?
    There are many reasons that could be causing it. The most common issue is the CPU isn't powerful enough to run the emulator smoothly. The recommended processor to run TGB is an Intel Core i3-8100 or AMD equivalent.

Also, try changing the Rendering Mode in Tencent Gaming Buddy’s Engine settings from Smart Mode to either DirectX+ or OpenGL+ depending on your system.

Can I run PUBG Mobile on Tencent Gaming Buddy with *insert PC specs*?
    Here are the PC requirements for running Tencent Gaming Buddy:
    • Windows 7/8/10
    • Intel Core i3, i5, i7, or AMD equivalent (recommended i3-8100 processor or better)
    • At least 3GB RAM (8GB RAM recommended)
    • 1.5GB HDD
    • Integrated or dedicated NVIDIA/RADEON graphics card (recommended GTX 660 graphics card)
    • Direct X 11
    Please compare them your own computer's system info.

I have a 2GB RAM PC. Can I still run it?
    No. Tencent Gaming Buddy requires at least 3GB RAM to run.

Will I play against mobile players?
    When playing PUBG Mobile on Tencent Gaming Buddy, you'll see an emulator detected message each time you log in.

What this means is you'll be matched against other emulator users only. Emulator players play against emulator players, while mobile players play against mobile players.

This system keeps it fair and balanced for everyone.

Can I still team up with my friends even if they play on mobile?
    Yes, you can. Your duo or squad team will still match against emulator players only.

Where's my chicken dinner? I've won so many!?
    It's waiting for you on your next victory.

Hopefully, these have given you some answers to your questions. For anything else, always feel free to leave a comment.

Similar PUBG PH - Playerunknown's Battlegrounds Topics