Welcome to PinoyGamer!

Join the Filipino Gaming community now and discuss with other pinoy members! Feel free to sign up now.

Ragnarok JourneyPC

Discussion in 'RPG - Role Playing Games & Action Adventure' started by scarletamora8888, Oct 2, 2017.

1. scarletamora8888

scarletamora8888 Pinoy Gamer

Topics:
    Hello!

I just want to introduce to you the game I have been playing for a while now.
    It's called Ragnarok Journey.

It's basically a Ragnarok game but can be played in a browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)

It has a auto-play feature so It won't bother you when you're doing something. You will level up in your game as well as you can do your job! :p:p

Ragnarok Journey combines the familiar characters, monsters, and maps of Ragnarok Online with improved events, auto-hunting, and new play experiences-- all in the convenience of your web browser. Take Ragnarok with you wherever your journey leads anywhere!

Ragnarok Journey Key Features:

• Classic Enemies - explore a world brimming with colorful fantasy enemies, the same models from Ragnarok Online.
    • Job Advancement - choose your job, level up, and advance into higher-tiered classes.
    • Original Soundtrack - the classic Ragnarok Online soundtrack plays as you slay monsters.
    • Quest - undertake adventures from NPCs and travel the world of Ragnarok to help its citizens.
    • Stats - choose which stats to increase and create a unique character, or allow the game to optimize your stat gain.
    [​IMG]

If you are playing this game, please PM me~ I just wanted to have more companions in this game. If you do, I'm at server 11!

See you! :p

anyways! if you have any BROWSER type games or any questions regarding the game. I'm willing to help you!;)

Rizalyn likes this.
  2. Brownsugarcoating

Topics:
    Team:
    Accepting Team Invitations :)
    is it like a moba game?

3. scarletamora8888

Topics:
    No, it's like a rpg game but for browsers

4. Anasthasia

Anasthasia Pinoy Gamer

Topics:
    this game is about to launch on november 12 guys!

5. scarletamora8888

Topics:
    Yea! there was an uploaded video in their page for the announcement of Kitamura! Yey!

6. Anasthasia

Anasthasia Pinoy Gamer

Topics:
    so this is a game event right? so it's more on party goers lol

7. scarletamora8888

Topics:
    Yea! it's on November 12 at Glorietta 2 activity center!

See you guys!

8. scarletamora8888

Topics:
    Hello Guys! NagCBT na sila... nakalaro kayo? ;)

6,000 diamonds pinamigay ahh xD

9. Anasthasia

Anasthasia Pinoy Gamer

Topics:
    6k nga pinamigay ung iba nmn abuso sa diamonds hahaha

10. scarletamora8888

Topics:
    gumawa pa bago no? nakakainis yung mga ganon kaya minsan okay na ako na wipe out eh