there is no such thing as dual dagger in rom. but if you're asking for dagger build, simply allocate you stats pounts accordingly and skill points to any dagger related skills. please keep in my that you can use sonic blow with dagger.
Grinding tips para sa kapwa ko agi vit dex BS stripper DAGGER build. Siguro nahihirapan na din kayo mag grind with dagger since lumilipat sa pwesto ang dagger build all the time. Since you will be investing in dex naisip ko bakit hindi nalang mag bow in terms of grinding, and this is the result.
My damage with dagger on punk deals 26k pero lakad siya ng lakad at minsan bago pa makarating sa mob patay na. As for when i use pront bow with 2 mandragora almost 10k normal attack and 19k crit with the help of bapho or any decent pet hindi na ganun ka hasle ang pagragrind.
hi ! id like to share my thoughts about "Dagger or Katar Assassin?"
dagger type: good on small size mob
>poison dagger or butcher knife has 2% bypass def per refine which is good on face high def mobs like MVP + NEW passive skill piercing blades that has 25% chance to bypass 50% def + upgrade gear from orc village that gives 25% bypass def, so lets say you have poison dagger with +10 which is really expensive that would give 95% bypass def. squishy def(freakin EXPENSIVE) this build is awesome if you have 2slotted poison dagger with and MVP card DRAKE CARD(nullify size penalty still no one gets this card tho) xP and the other card would be hydra(pvp), mino(mvp) skel archer(all around)
katar type: good on medium size mob
>i dunno if crits here is based on RO1 pre-renewal(ignore def) or renewal(doesnt ignore def) (still needs confirmation tho) morroc katar is the best katar for crit so far bcoz of its crit dmg boost and the highest crit rate chance which the stat points that you put on luk can be save either to str(dmg) or agi(aspd) sinx skill really focuses on katar type weapons with passive skill advance katar mastery + passive crit dmg + buff crit rate that will definetly boosts your dmg dealing(AFORDABLE PRICE/HUNTABLE MATERIALS)
Yes, I agree that sinX is all about Crit Build.
Dagger type. i have seen only afew left. Using the upgraded version of pront dagger.
The dagger is good. But like you said. Its depending on the size.
Anyway, that off hand craft in Izlude is upgradable. it will have 25% ignore def.
Katar/Crit Build is really a hard path to walk.
As i believe, what kind of equip will be pair with what kind of stats you add.
So example if your strength is low. You will need Str equip to cover the lost.
I myself is still trying to figure the stats and skill.
We could discuss togther maybe
Although endgame Crit SinX > endgame dagger sinX, it isn't ahead by that much.
I'll share my Dagger type Equips:
+6 Butcher's Knife  <--- much cheaper than Katars
25% Ignore DEF armlet
+25 Flee 3%aspd Vest (to be replaced by Big Cat's Blessing)
+15 Flee garment (from wood goblin)
Cat paws  with Male Thief Bug Card
2 Rings (to be replaced by upgraded flower ring + matyr's leash)
Sakkat (to be replaced by Cat Ear Beret)
blinker / zorro mask
SinX exclusive mask (+5% damage to demi-human, -5% damage from demi-human VIT+2)
Pros of Dagger Type:
-daggers are cheap
-not too dependent from priest buffs (mainly gloria)
-not too food dependent
-much higher stat points to invest in either AGI or STR since you are not putting any on LUK, hence higher FLEE and base attack
-free poison / faster poison stack when used with Enchant Poison
-can learn EDP much earlier, which compensates for the Katar Passive bonuses
-can deal effective AoE spells with maxed VS and Meteor Assault
-is not blocked by Crit Resistance
-MVP sizes are mostly if not all Large, damage is penalized by 50% (sad life)
-MVP cannot be poisoned or stunned
-Sonic Blow Cooldown is slow AF.
-There are only few small monsters that give decent drop / exp. (waiting for ice cave patch. I'mma kill siroma's like crazy)
-Crispy Crit sounds way better
Crit already ignores def. But I did try it for the lols and it did nothing(as expected). I would also like to add/confirm that once a monster is poisoned it also has its def reduced(no exact numbers) because it increases my sonic blow.
IMO dagger would have been great if one could actually use 2 daggers :3
Main hand = orc dagger
Off hand = poison dagger(you'd get the poison and -def%) or payon dagger (for MVP)
luk would be 44+16
- 44 base luk
- 16 bonus luk
crit from stats = 20
crit from assassin aura = 20
that's already 40 crit (80 crit if using katar)
items with crit:
morroc katar (weapon) = 5 crit
golden bracelet (offhand) = 5 crit
heart of beast (armor) = 5 crit
Ill just want to share my exp with pvp with crit assassin. Me lvl 67 vs 74 crit assassin cross. I got +10Poison dagg but other items are cheap. I also got +25% ignore def for offhand. But guess what, he didnt stand a chance he always misses so same goes if you encounter high agi hunter/sniper you`ll probably miss. i think for crit katars for pvp all they can do is normal attack. jusy my thought.
Most of what I read is 30 to 40. But I guess that is only if you are already a SinX.
SinX already have high bonus LUK and they have a buff skill that increases your Crit.
Katars also double crit.
Not exactly sure though as I have yet to switch to Katar.
I haven't experimented much CRIT build. Most of the SinX
I've seen though is CRIT, not much dagger types left.
BTW, you can also add that Ignore -10% physical def offhand you can
craft at Izlude (looks like a diamond ring) to your dagger gear build.
IMO, Crit might have higher DPS vs Dagger because:
1.) Size penalty - Dagger does 100% dmg for small, 75% medium and 50% for large (If its the same with main series RO, which I think it might be), Katar has 75% for small, 100% medium, 75% for large
2.) There is no passive atk enhancer for daggers, unlike Katar. Only the new armor break skill and of course the double atk feature. Crit tends to be consistent.
3.) Even though craftable daggers in Morroc & Payon seem to have high base atk, they are negated by Size penalty if you are primarily targeting Medium and Large Mobs.
Overall, as of now anyway, Katar/Crit build would be the logical way to go. Morroc katar would be the ideal starting point if you plan on this build. I'm actually leaning towards it too. Imma reset skills and stats and have weapons and gears ready.
most of us ASSASINS would recommend to go Dagger type in the early stages of the game because you can reset stats when you reach higher level....
so for the dagger you can craft it in moroc town and the mats are pretty much hard to get (all are hunting them) its the butcher knife or venom knife thingy that you can equip at level 1.. you need to hunt scell (yellow jellopy) and star dust (rare mats) which can be found in the desert... scells can be found in yellow ants and star dust at muka or the cactus that dances hehehe..
now hope this helped you in choosing...
btw im a dagger type at the moment but upon reaching SinX then going to full katar.... everyone wanted that crispy CRIT SOUND right hehehe
I prefer Katar imo. There is a katar that is craftable after finishing the story telling quest in morroc which has a stats of:
Critical damage +15%
It might be possible but it's way too expensive. Holy dagger already got +5 STR. +10 STR from Grand Thief's Clothes. +2 STR from Geffen Mant. +4 STR from wearing 2 Rings. +1 STR from Hornet Card for Weapon. +8 STR from 2 Kobold Cards for Acce (dayum too expensive XD). +2 STR from Chonchon Card for Footgear. +3 from Deviruchi Card for HG. +5 STR from Vagabond Wolf Card for Garment. +3 STR from Pipe (Recipe from Eddga). +2 STR from Helm of Orc Hero (it's slotted so you may put Devi card there XD). Then use STR foods for the missing 5 STR.
i am playing assassincross, and after the latest patch i tired hunting mini bosses but i MISS on almost all of them, am i doing something wrong or is there a minimum amoount of DEX or LUK so as not to MISS with miniboss or boss monsters?
upper headgear: cat ear beret (5% atk) - rank d required to unlock
mid headgear: blush (mdef+10)
lower headgear: spiked scarf (vit+2) - sinX quest to unlock
tail: no tail yet
offhand: fox bracer III (final tier effect not really applicable for sinX)
armor: heart of beast (agi+4, hp+800, crit+5)
garment: coat of dragon scale (str+2)
boots: feral boots (agi+2)
weapon: katar of quaking III
work in progress:
upgrade katar III to final tier
change feral boots to sprint shoes (for more movement speed) or bunny slippers (more sp regen to maintain buffs)
change coat of dragon scale to staunch (10% reduce damage)
change back item