Ragnarok M Eternal Love The Sakura Party Daily Event

ROM Daily Event: The Sakura Party​


large_Sakura_Party75_Eng_d3b3be1d5c.jpg


1. Poring Beatdown
  • Event Period: April 1st 0500 HRS - May 1st 0500 HRS
  • Small Wooden Hammer Purchase Period: April 25th 0500HRS - May 1st 0500 HRS
  • Small Wooden Hammer Expiry Time: May 1st 0500 HRS
Event Details:

1. During the event, the "Poring Beatdown" button will appear in the New Event button on the game interface. Click it to enter the event interface.

2. Every round, there will be 8 randomized rewards on the small Porings and 1 extra reward on the large Poring, which you unlock by consuming Small Wooden Hammers on the Porings.

3. After obtaining all the small Poring rewards, you will be rewarded with the large Poring reward automatically.

4. There are 4 rounds to the Poring Beatdown event. There is an unlocking mechanism between rounds. After all the rewards of the previous rounds are received, the following round will be automatically unlocked.

5. Conditions to spend Zeny to buy Small Wooden Hammers:
  • There are still small porings to be hit on the interface
  • Period: April 25th, 0500HRS - May 1st 0500HRS
  • The purchase limit for the Small Wooden Hammer resets daily.
Tips:
  1. The event is limited to once per account, all the characters in the account share progress for this event.
  2. The event ends on May 1st at 0500HRS.
Event Rewards:
  • Best prize of Round 1: Big Cat Voucher I x30
  • Best prize of Round 2: Sakura Season Card x1
  • Best prize of Round 3: Big Cat Voucher·Feast x30
  • Best prize of Round 4: Honor Proof x2000
For every quest that was finished, players receive Mysterious Box 2.0 x1

2. Sign-in Event
  • Event Duration: April 1st 0500HRS - April 22nd 0500HRS
  • Quest Reception Period: April 1st 0500HRS - April 15th 0500HRS
  • Quest Completion Period: April 15th 0500HRS - April 22nd 0500 HRS
Event Description: The famed designer Arles, who is well-known throughout the Midgard continent, came to Prontera with Assistant Bro. However, he was stuck with a "designer's block" and was unable to design a work that satisfies him, so he stopped at Prontera, hoping to find inspiration.

Event Details: In order to better experience the customs of Prontera, Arles asked the adventurers to take him around. He experienced many things on the way, which made him impressed with Prontera.
  • There is a total of five consecutive quests, complete the daily quests to get Sakura Giftbox x1
  • Complete the fifth day quest to get an additional Azure Sky Dream
Event Requirements: Account limited, level ≥12

3. Robert's Lame Jokes
  • Event Duration: April 1st 0500HRS - April 8th 0500HRS
  • Event Description: Our old friend Mr. Robert, Easter's ambassador, had traveled all over the world and came to Prontera again. What gifts will he bring to us this time?
Event Details: Participate in Robert's Lame Joke Riddle every day and get a World Tour Gift Pack. There is an extra gift pack to be claimed.
Event Requirements: Account limited, level ≥12

4. Attack on Sakura Paper Fairy
  • Event Duration: April 8th 0500HRS - May 1st 0500HRS
  • Available Period: April 8th 0500HRS - April 15th 0500HRS
  • Redemption Period: April 8th 0500HRS - May 1st 0500HRS
Event Description: Many cherry blossom trees and Mutated Sakura Paper Fairy have appeared in some areas of the South Gate. Arles discovered that these monsters drop a special material Fantasy Sakura, which can be used to make new headwear, so he asked the adventurers to obtain this material.

Event Details: During the event, there will be up to 4 Sakura Paper Fairy at the South Gate, appearing in different locations. After each kill, there is a 60-second resurrection time. Players can get a Magic Paper Box as long as they damage and kill the Sakura Paper Fairy. The upper limit of items each account can get daily is 2. (Drop rate will decrease gradually after combat time is depleted)

Players can use Fantasy Sakura to redeem headwear Spring Sakura Hairpin from Arles in Prontera (April 8th 0500HRS - May 1st 0500HRS, Arles will open a redemption store, and each account is limited to purchasing 1), Fantasy Sakura to be removed from exchange on 30th April
  • Event Requirements: Account limited, level ≥12.
  • Event Reward: Fantasy Sakura is available in the gift box, and the materials can be listed on the exchange for a limited time
5. Growing Rice

Event Duration: April 15th 0500HRS - May 1st 0500HRS
Available period: April 15th 0500HRS - April 22nd 0500HRS
Redemption period: April 15th 0500HRS - May 1st 0500HRS

Event Description: Arles heard about Payon's Spring planting, so he asked the adventurer to experience what it is like to grow rice and report back, hoping it may inspire new ideas.

Event Details: Players need to go to Payon for rice planting:
  • Day 1: Site preparation
  • Day 2: Planting seedlings
  • Day 3: Weeding
  • Day 4: Fertilizing
  • Day 5: Irrigation
  • Day 6: Deworming
  • Day 7: Applying Chemicals
Complete the daily tasks to get a gift pack Cultivation Encyclopedia, open the gift pack to get Nature's Grace, you can exchange for the back equipment Panda Pack Basket from Arles (the same shop as above, each account is limited to 1 purchase), Nature's Grace to be removed from exchange on 30th April
  • Event Requirements: Account limit, level ≥12.
  • Event Reward: Nature's Grace can be listed on the exchange for a limited time
6. Assistant's Responsibility
  • Event Duration: April 22nd 0500HRS-April 29th 0500HRS
  • Event Description: Just as Arles went out to get some fresh air, the assistant complained to the adventurer, as Arles always ask Assistant Bro to do some difficult and inexplicable work. Recently the assistant had fallen into a state of identity crisis and just could not bring himself to complete the tasks, so he asked the adventurer to help him.
  • Event Details: Every time you complete a task, you will receive an Outstanding Assistant Certificate.
  • Event Requirements: Account limited, level ≥12.
7. Material donation

Event Duration: April 22nd 0500HRS-April 29th 0500HRS

Event Description: Arles discovered that there are many precious materials produced near Prontera, and decorations will have special effects on equipment, so adventurers are asked to provide him with these materials.

Event Details:

1. During the event, the adventurer can go to the Prontera Square to find Arles and can provide him with various materials. Depending on the materials donated by the adventurer, the rewards will be different.

2. Arles needs different materials every day, and can be handed in twice a day.

Event Requirements: Account limited, level ≥12.

8. Songkran Festival

Event Duration: April 10th 0500HRS - April 17th 0500HRS

Event Details: During the event, from 1900 HRS to 2200 HRS every day, a large number of water monsters (Phen, Marc, Marina) will spawn at the South Gate with 99.8% chance to drop Deepsea Chest or 0.2% chance to drop Shinewhole Aquarius.

Open Deepsea Chest to receive (daily limit: 5) Valkyrie's Gift x2, Praying Card Pack x1, Gold Medal x1

Event Requirements: Account limited, level ≥12.

Only during the event will the tracking box appear.

Star Treasure
  • Event Duration: April 8th 0500HRS - April 15th 0500HRS
  • Event Description: During the event, Star Treasure will be on sale in the Big Cat Coin store for a limited time. The price is 30 BCC, and each account is limited to 60 purchases.
Gift box content: Open it to get Gorgeous Card Album x1, Nolan x40-60, and one of the following items: 65% Poker Album x1, 20% Tarot Card Album x1, 5% Ancient Magic Card Album x1, 5% Shinewhole Aquarius x1, 5% Pyro Pisces x1, and an extra 5% chance to receive Oracle Exclusive Card x1

Songkran Chest
  • Event Duration: April 8th 0500HRS - April 18th 0500HRS
  • Event Details: During the event, Songkran Chest will be put on sale on the Big Cat Coin Shop for 30 BCC each, with a purchase limit of 60 per account.
Gift Box Content: Open to receive Gorgeous Card Album x1, Nolan Card x40-60, as well as one of the following items: 65% Poker Album x1, 20% Tarot Card Album x1, 5% Ancient Magic Card Album x1, 5% Shinewhole Aquarius x1, 5% Pyro Pisces x1, extra 5% chance to receive Oracle Exclusive Card x1
  • Fantasy Star Rune I Gift Bag
  • Fantasy Star Rune II Gift Bag
Event Duration: April 22nd 0500HRS - April 29th 0500HRS
Event Details: During the event, the Fantasy Star Rune I Gift Bag and Fantasy Star Rune II Gift Bag will be available for a limited time in the reward store.

Fantasy Star Rune I Gift Bag, 30 BCC, limited to 60 purchases

After opening, you will get Old Rune Box x2, Glittering Rune Stone - Star x1, Random Boss Material x2, and one of the following items: 20% "Star" Rune of current class x1, 0.2% Mini Unlock Card Album x1

Fantasy Star Rune II Gift Bag, 60 BCC, limited to 60 purchases

After opening, you will get Old Rune Box x4, Glittering Rune Stone - Star x2, Random Boss Material x4, and one of the following items: 50% "Star" Rune of current class x1, 0.5% Mini Unlock Card Album x1

Mysterious Merchant’s Gift
  • Event Duration: April 22nd 0500HRS - April 29th 0500HRS
  • Event Details: During the event, Mysterious Merchant’s Gift can be opened in the New Events button for a limited time
  • First tier: Svartalf Normal Dust x5 (250,000 zeny) limited to 5 purchases, unlocks the next tier after 3 purchases
  • Second tier: Ancient Relic Gift Box (25 BCC) limited to 100 purchases, unlocks the next tier after 10 purchases
  • Third tier: Ancient Relics·Blue Optional Box (1,880,000 zeny) limited to 1 purchase
Publishers or Game Developers can send their press release on our site, simply follow the guide here: https://pinoygamer.ph/pages/press
 

Reply