Ragnarok Mobile Basic Tips

ProtosX

Casual Gamer
Oct 14, 2018
There are a lot of good hearted players who played the game and wanted to share tips, guides and info about the game... but rather than getting a warm welcome, they are bashed, stressed, insulted, humiliated and bullied upon.

I myself have created guides and will be covering the "BASICS" of the game pretty soon... but DO NOT expect me to create "Unbelievable" but "DOABLE" guides since I know exactly how "most" people will react on it. One good example is when I released my Blacksmith guide with 5 digits damage just using 1 skill (which is still a great guide for WS 1 hitter)... I just mistyped "6" digits rather than "5" and the insults overflowed.

Moving forward, I will not call myself a PRO in this game, I never was, never will be. But please do take time to read what I have posted below to prepare especially those who are new to this game. The stuff below is also very important to those who played the PC 2002 Ragnarok online game.

1: FORGET WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW! If you played the Ragnarok Online PC game then you should forget everything you know and learn a new. This way you will truly appreciate the game itself as it breaths a very different atmosphere, better one, than the PC game.

2: The SUPPLY AND DEMAND LAW: From the very beginning, this is one of the most CORE INFORMATION you should know before jumping into the game. Players gather items, crafts, materials, equipment’s and the only way to sell them is to an NPC store or ingame market. The ingame market PRICE SYSTEM is controlled by the GAME SERVER ITSELF and it’s based on the “SUPPLY AND DEMAND” law. Yes, you are NOT the one who will set the price or how much you sell your items for. ITS SYSTEM BASED! Now if you know how supply and demand works, you can make lots of zeny’s on the first week to 1st month of the game server!

3: ZENY’s LAW: It is a FACT from the Ragnarok Online PC version that the “Value” of zeny DECREASES while the server gets old. Let me give you a known, proven example: At the first week of the game 1M Zeny = 150-200 Pesos…after that every day it DROPS in value.
AGAIN, that is how ZENY WORKS in RAGNAROK PC version… BUT NOT IN MOBILE VERSION!!!

FACTOR in #2 INGAME MARKET SYSTEM CONTROLLED PRICING + SUPPLY AND DEMAND… ZENY is the game’s MOST VALUABLE POSSESSION YOU CAN GET!
For those who played the ROMobile, especially those pioneers in China Server, an item may cost millions today only to drop hundreds of thousands of zeny due to FAILED UPGRADE (Red Items) and SUPPLY overflow.

HOLD TIGHT to your ZENY and only use it when you NEED TO. HOARD AS MANY ZENY AS YOU CAN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

4: NO “1 on 1 TRADE” but LOTS OF WAYS TO TRANSFER ZENY/ITEMS.
The main reason why 1 on 1 trade is disabled is due to the fact that with the games auto-hunt/tower mode etc features, FARMING BOTS will be everywhere. But anything created by a human is subject to flaws as there are a LOT of ways to transfer an item from 1 char to another and THIS VERY FACT will enable players who have access to computers who can run multiple accounts to FARM for their main characters or to even DOMINATE and CONTROL the “Supply and Demand” based ingame market system.

But remember this, they will NOT ruin the game like bots ruined the PC version. The only thing they can do is get ahead of you on the first run, but later, you will surely catch up. In fact, you might even benefit from them!

You see, a million priced item can drop the selling price dramatically IF the upgrade fails. A player can spend MILLIONS of Zeny crafting and upgrading this item, while you may even a few hundred thousand for the same item. Learn #5

5: the BIDDING SYSTEM: It took me weeks to understand this system without hacking into the games core server algorithm... and inside is a very complex calculation on how the bidding system works. As the game implies, you can BID for the item, but a RANDOM bidder will be selected by the system.

Learn the 5 tips/systems above and I guarantee you that by the time you reach level 80 you will have a nice set to hunt and play on your own.

More guides will be posted soon.