To complete the lineup for the Ragnarok Philippine Championships, we are bringing the power to you! Vote for the guild you want to see in RPC and watch them compete against the Lords of Midgard guilds and the All Stars team!
- There will be two phases: The Vote Point Phase and The Voting Proper Phase.
- Vote Point Phase - Players will be able to accumulate vote points by topping up from September 26, 2018 12:01AM until October 15, 2018 11:59PM only. Full mechanics of vote point accumulation will be published before September 26.
- Voting Proper Phase - On October 10, 2018 (after Server Maintenance), the voting page will go live and players will be able to see how many vote points they have.
- Voting Page will be available from October 10, 2018 (after Server Maintenance) until October 17, 2018 (before Server maintenance). While the voting page is available, players will be able to cast their votes for their wildcard picks.
- Voting Page will be updated regularly. Only one guild will be considered as the Wildcard Vote Representative. The Wildcard Vote Representative will be announced on or before October 24, 2018.
- The Top 4-6 of Lords of Midgard Seasons 1 and 2 will become the pool of wildcards.
- Teams that have qualified for the Ragnarok Philippine Championships either through Season 1 or Season 2 of Lords of Midgard are NOT ELIGIBLE.
- In cases where the guilds in Ranks 4-6 of Lords of Midgard are deemed ineligible (either by qualifying to RPC or by being banned to join RCL/RPC), the next highest guild in the Lords of Midgard Leaderboards for that season will be considered.
- Case 1 Guild A was not able to qualify for RPC through both seasons of Season 1, but has placed 6th on the Leaderboards of Lords of Midgard Season 1. Guild A is eligible to be placed in the wildcard pool.
- Case 2 Guild B was not able to qualify for RPC through Season 1 of Lords of Midgard, but their guild qualified for RPC in Season 2. Guild B is NOT eligible to be placed in the wildcard pool.
- Case 3 Guild B was not able to qualify for RPC through Season 1 of Lords of Midgard (4th place), but qualified in Season 2. Guild C was not able to qualify for RPC in both seasons, but placed 7th in Season 1. Because Guild B is not eligible to be placed in the Wildcard pool, Guild C moves up and takes the place of Guild B in Season 1 in the wildcard pool.