Ragnarok: Rebirth Equipment Enchantment Guide

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
Development Guide - Equipment Enchantment

Q: What’s the difference between Prontera Enchantment and Morrocc Enchantment?
A: Currently, there are three types of enchantments.

The higher the Enchantment level, the higher the Stats it offers.

However, Enchantment Enhancements are independent for Libraries of different Enchantment levels. i.e., They are not continued and cannot be replaced.

However, Enchantment Enhancements are independent for Libraries of different Enchantment levels. i.e., They are not continued and cannot be replaced.

Care should be taken when Enchanting that resources should be used wisely to avoid wasting them!

Q: How can I switch between Enchantment Libraries in the game?
A: As shown in the picture, tap the left and right arrows to switch between Enchantment Libraries. Note: You have to be a certain level to switch between these Libraries.
Also, when you reach the required level, the Enchantment Library will automatically be switched. If you want to switch it back you’ll have to do it manually.

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
Development Guide - Evaluation of Armor Gear Set Effects

Set One

Effects
2-Piece Set: Significantly reduces enemy defense while increasing own damage dealt.
4-Piece Set: Allows players to rapidly eliminate enemies with a low HP.
Classes: Suited to high burst classes (e.g., Rogues, Mages) and classes requiring swift enemy elimination in specific scenarios.
Scenarios: Dungeon Boss battles and PVP duels, significantly enhancing the ability to seckill enemies when their HP is low.

Set Two

Effects
2-Piece Set: Significantly enhances damage dealt when inflicting a Critical Hit.
4-Piece Set: This allows players to substantially increase the frequency of damage dealt within a short time, ideal for delivering explosive damage to enemies at critical moments.
Classes: Suited to DPS classes which stack Critical Stats.
Scenarios: Battles requiring instant high burst, such as PVP. battles

Set Three

Effects:
2-Piece Set: Effectively reduces burst damage received within a short time.
4-Piece Set: Can save lives at critical moments, preventing fatal damage.
Classes: Suited to Tank classes (e.g., Warriors, Knight) and DPS classes prone to sudden death.
Scenarios: Particularly useful when facing high burst and sudden damage, such as evading high-damage skills from MVPs or MINIs.

Set Four

Effects:
2-Piece Set: Significantly enhances healing.
4-Piece Set: Provides additional recovery when HP is low.
Classes: Suited to Acolytes.
Scenarios: Combat requiring continuous healing.

Set Five

Effects:
2-Piece Set: Enables increased damage dealt in combat.
4-Piece Set: Effectively increases ability to survive in combat.
Classes: Suited to all classes, especially players focusing on PVP.
Scenarios: PVP.