Ragnarok X: Next Generation AFK Farming

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
A game that revolves around afk farming. Those who played MMORPG's before might've heard of this AFK farming often but for the new players, AFK farming is when you leave your Phone/PC or any emulator open to keep farming automatically even though you're technically not playing the game. Normally there's a limit to AFK farming but this time they allowed 24-7 of AFK farming without any penalties and that's really good for those who can farm 24-7 because you'll get more XP and zenny.

With that being said I hope you guys understood the importance of AFK farming.
Now let me help you in Choosing the right path, skill points, stat points for the most favorite class in game: Archers

Archer>Hunter>Sniper
Archers is a great Job for farming. Even tho it's not the best it's definitely one of the fastest because of its good DPS, Range, and easy to change elemental arrows. They are really flexible when it comes to changing elements. There are THREE types of archers. The ADL-Falcon-and the Vigor type archer. Adl and Falcon isn't that different so we're only going to compare Vigor vs ASPD.

I've seen posts that says this: "Vigor Archer is really OP in the beginning but when it comes to mid game damage dealing, ASPD will definitely have more space to improve. Because Mid-Lategame you'll notice how refining/strengthening your weapon would increase your Vigor by a lot bot wouldn't really affect your cooldown reduction cause it's already at it's lowest"

This is correct in some ways BUT. If you do reach the point where you don't really need vigor. You should just swap your accessories/talisman & cards and swap it to Dex%/Atk% Equips until you reach the point when it's just right. Cooldown reduction is easily reached when you use too much vigor equips. I'm not sure what build is better lategame cause the difference of this game to other RO games is huge and there's still a lot we don't know.

We're only going to talk about skill type hunter. Every passive skills should be unlocked except those who involves falcon/beast. Every skill matters (not imcluding traps) cause it's gonna help you get continuous damage the more skill you unlock. It's also Ideal to get aspd cards to help you compensate on slow atks(not required tho)

Pros: The advantages of building a skilltype hunter isn't that much but in my opinion it's really good for farming grouped mobs cause archers do have aoe skills like Arrow shower and the triangle one shot. (I forgot what it's called)
Depending on how you build your archer it could be really good or the absolute worst.

Cons: There's a lot of disadvantages when building a skill type archer. You pretty much lose the ability to react quickly to boss attacks cause it takes time to cast some skills of archers.

Now we're about to talk about hunter ADL.

Lategame a lot of OP TW players use ADL for literally everything. Its good for PvE, good at bosshunt, Decent at PvP because of falcon Peck. It's an all rounder.
I'm not yet sure about the pros and cons of ADL cause I don't really see any issue other than ADL being way too overused.
I hope this helped thanks..

Note: I'm compiling all the guide I can find for Ragnarok Next Generation, for this guide credtis to Comiso Ivann

Bantillo

Elite Gamer
Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
AFK Gameplay/Recommended Stats for AFK Gameplay/Leveling Skills for Different Classes
Hi guys and welcome to the #ThirdRoundOfGuideCollection of ROX! It’s me again and today, we gonna talk about AFK Gameplay, Recommended Stas for AFK Gameplay and Leveling Skills for Different Classes.

As usual, disclaimer, every thing posted below are based on my experience playing ROX Taiwan Server for almost a month while waiting for OBT.

So, we going to focus on Wizard since it’s my main here in Taiwan and it will also be my main on OBT.

AFK Gameplay

For me, Wizard is one of the best job for AFK Gameplay. At first it will be difficult since Mage don’t have any AOE skills so you will be relying on your Soul Strike. For me I don’t suggest using other skills than Soul Strike in the beginning because it’ll take time to cast your Bolts even if at Level 5. There’s a tendency that it will get cancelled when you get attacked.

Recommended Stats for AFK Gameplay

As what I mentioned on the previous Guide Collection event, you should focus only on your main stats and for Wizard its INT. Your goal is to increase your magical damage as high as possible to make your AFK Gameplay more efficient. Higher Magical Damage = Deals more damage = Can kill more monster = More EXP/Job EXP. You can get your Vigor on Accessory and Talisman to decrease your skill cooldown.

Leveling Skills for Different Classes

For Wizard, I keep most of my skills at Level 5 specially Storm Gust and Lord of Vermillion for AFK Gameplay purposes so that I can maintain the cooldown at 1-3seconds but as you level up and increase your equipment’s strengthening, you can increase it around Level 6-7 and get 2-4seconds cooldown. Other than that, my Jupitel is at Level 10, Firewall Level 10, all Bolts at Level 5, Fireball Level 5 and Fire Pillar Level 5.

Note: I'm compiling all the guide I can find for Ragnarok Next Generation, for this guide credits to Frederick Jungco