Ragnarok X: Next Generation and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Collaboration Details

Ragnarok X: Next Generation and the anime series “That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime” is a collaboration we didn’t think we needed.

ragnarok x rimuru.jpg

Nuverse has announced that the collaboration event between Ragnarok X: Next Generation and the popular anime series, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, is now live. This event will bring new all-new quests, outfits, MVP’s, mini bosses, and more that all players can enjoy. The collaboration event started three days ago, September 10, and will run until October 10.

rimuru.jpg

For those that didn’t know, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime or TenSura for short, is a popular anime series that first aired in 2018 and now has a second season still airing. The plot is about a corporate worker, Mikami Satoru, that got stabbed in present-day Japan and then, got reincarnated as a Slime in an alternate universe. Storm Dragon Veldora named him Rimuru Tempest. Rimuru then begins his quest to create a country that welcomes all races.

For fans of the anime series, the design of Rimuru when he is in his Slime form resembles ROX’ Poring. Because of the resemblance of the two, this collaboration fits right in with Ragnarok X: Next Generation’s art and style.

benimaru.jpg

In the world of Midgard, players will be facing the new MVP boss, “Storm Dragon.” For Mini-Boss, players will be facing “Orc Disaster” in a new event quest. A chance to earn cards from Storm Dragon and Orc Disaster will be present for players. There will also be event coins that can be redeemed for other prizes that these two powerful bosses can give.

shuna.jpg

There will also be a “Slime Fantasy World” event in this collaboration. This event allows players to complete a Monopoly-like board game. Exciting collaboration items such as headgear and costumes based on TenSura’s characters can be earned.

settings.png

By completing daily quests and event quests, a ‘dice’ will be earned which players can use to play the board game. There are certain spots in the board that feature one of the three mini-games players can enjoy. The accumulated points can be exchanged for prizes whenever you land on a ‘store’ tile of the board.

Play now and earn rewards based on Rimuru or any of his trusted patrons. Enjoy!